Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game maintenance

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'm still noticing a bit of a delay on launches - but it may be my own internet causing the problems. Last storm left us with a lot of downed trees, and spectrum seems to be going in and out the last few days. Was able to gift and visit without any difficulties. :)
Honestly, I think the lag will be here to stay. Face it....Airport City has grown tremendously over the past year that I've been playing, and not a whole lot of people stopped playing vs those who joined. The lag is just an indication of the game's rapid success and hardware just not able to keep up

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04jxy6kb
Username
ryder
Yes, the maintenance is over. Now my account has been suspended for violation of terms. This message window appeared just when the maintenance started and now that the maintenance is over the message is still here. Looks like I'll have to send an email to GI Support and hope that they can straighten things out for me.

I check AC on another of my android devices (SONY) and it does not experience the looping problem I described earlier. Of course, I don't play AC on that tablet much. Still level 7 there.

I spoke to soon. The lag on my device has gone, but I also have the violation of terms message. This game just gets better and better.

Yesterday after the update, neighbor visits & gifting were easy - no lag. Today, not so much. Basically have to close out of AC and restart and then neighbor visits & gifting are OK again.

On a side note, since the maintenance update I have done 200 flights to a random alliance location, in this case Dhaka, and have excactly ZERO drops. Maybe the drop rate changed from very seldom to never!! :(

D

Deleted member 5399

Hey,
don't be surprised if nothing is drastically improved just yet in terms of lags. The servers being down is part one of maintenance works, part two is the client side fixes that will come with 6.4 update in early March. Life should get better after that. At least that's what our lead server engineer tells me.
And with that lag, again there is loss of valuable resources when trying to collect gifts.
I just counted 20 20X Fuel from 20 neighbors that were gifted to me. And with the lag, I had already clicked on them, went to clear all twenty minutes later, and the fuel among other things disappeared.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Yesterday after the update, neighbor visits & gifting were easy - no lag. Today, not so much. Basically have to close out of AC and restart and then neighbor visits & gifting are OK again.

On a side note, since the maintenance update I have done 200 flights to a random alliance location, in this case Dhaka, and have excactly ZERO drops. Maybe the drop rate changed from very seldom to never!! :(
Falcon flights have atrocious drop rates. Every drop is a celebration, even if it's an item you dont need any more of. Yeah....its that bad

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Hey,
don't be surprised if nothing is drastically improved just yet in terms of lags. The servers being down is part one of maintenance works, part two is the client side fixes that will come with 6.4 update in early March. Life should get better after that. At least that's what our lead server engineer tells me.
Thanks for the info

Top Bottom