Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game maintenance

Hey,
don't be surprised if nothing is drastically improved just yet in terms of lags. The servers being down is part one of maintenance works, part two is the client side fixes that will come with 6.4 update in early March. Life should get better after that. At least that's what our lead server engineer tells me.
What is your advice if i wanna do the 1000 red launch in a week wait after the update 6.4 in march ??

Southoftheborder

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ve9l34
Username
Southoftheborder
Hey,
don't be surprised if nothing is drastically improved just yet in terms of lags. The servers being down is part one of maintenance works, part two is the client side fixes that will come with 6.4 update in early March. Life should get better after that. At least that's what our lead server engineer tells me.

Lead SERVER engineer says it's a client issue.

They all do!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Yes the game is getting better and better. NOT! (sigh)

For those who might be interested, I got a reply from GI support regarding my 'violation of terms' message. "Your game has been blocked as a result of changes of the time or date on your device. Those changes are not permitted because they can give players an unfair advantage over others."

So I did as they suggested. I checked on my date and time settings (which have not changed since I first turned on the tablet), and confirmed that they are set to "automatic date & time". I took a screen shot and attached that pic to my reply to GI support. Hopefully once they get my email they will 'fix' my game.

This is the SECOND time that they have claimed that I have changed the date and time on my tablet. (very long deep sigh)

A confused and slightly annoyed but I am getting over it because I play Summoners War,
Canadian Cowboy.

I spoke to soon. The lag on my device has gone, but I also have the violation of terms message. This game just gets better and better.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
On a side note, since the maintenance update I have done 200 flights to a random alliance location, in this case Dhaka, and have excactly ZERO drops. Maybe the drop rate changed from very seldom to never!! :(

That drop rate is slightly less than what I have experienced. 1000 flights with a 1 in 100 drop would give you all 10 items needed once you 3-star it. Some of the locations I have the 10 items in just under the 1000 flights and some locations took just over 1000 flights.

That drop rate is slightly less than what I have experienced. 1000 flights with a 1 in 100 drop would give you all 10 items needed once you 3-star it. Some of the locations I have the 10 items in just under the 1000 flights and some locations took just over 1000 flights.
Similar to @LAX I have done 911 flights to Maracay but have only 6 drops. :( I'm sure I won't get my 10 drops before I 3-star the flight, unless I want to try golden dice & instant returns.

Top Bottom