Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings 2018

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Suggestion: take that dorm to inventory, it’s too inefficient for your level. You can also put the aero club in inventory. Use the space to build 2 vaults.
And you really need more space (also on airport side, to start the space program)
:)
I disagree with the aero club. It's a good coin producer....especially if he isn't an avid launcher. The dorm can certainly go.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Guess you’re right.
Its funny how so many people are against coin producing buildings. I dont know where I would be without them. The key is to find the right ones that are the most efficient for your playing style. You put them away only once you've done all the big spending in the game, as they add on a substantial amount to your flight rewards, collection rewards, and launch rewards. The key is finding good ones and making the collecting efficient.

Its funny how so many people are against coin producing buildings. I dont know where I would be without them. The key is to find the right ones that are the most efficient for your playing style. You put them away only once you've done all the big spending in the game, as they add on a substantial amount to your flight rewards, collection rewards, and launch rewards. The key is finding good ones and making the collecting efficient.
It’s not that I’m against coin producers but rather that I can do bettter without them. Once you start adventure flying and land becomes a premium something has to go. For me, it was the coin buildings.

For the amount of time I put into the game between completing collections, fight income and launch income I generate over 1.5M coins per week. There are advanced players that do much more than that.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
It’s not that I’m against coin producers but rather that I can do bettter without them. Once you start adventure flying and land becomes a premium something has to go. For me, it was the coin buildings.

For the amount of time I put into the game between completing collections, fight income and launch income I generate over 1.5M coins per week. There are advanced players that do much more than that.
You say you generate 1.5M coins per week, I think I'm at about 100k coins a day but without my coin-producers I would probably only be at half of that. So different people, different strategies ;)

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
Just so I get it right. There is no way to get the possessed passengers other than from your own Burial Vault? (Except of buing it for green cash...) It seems that this time only thing regarding the event from your neighbours are the pharao masks? Am I right or am I missing something?

Just so I get it right. There is no way to get the possessed passengers other than from your own Burial Vault? (Except of buing it for green cash...) It seems that this time only thing regarding the event from your neighbours are the pharao masks? Am I right or am I missing something?
Why would you want to get more possessed passengers? I would gladly give you mine!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
I don't think you're missing anything, except the fact that you can gain about 90 farao masks per day, so >1000 masks in total over the coarse of the event. I think with the 10.000 masks objective, these 1k masks will come in handy for some (or most). ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hoe kom je aan die bezeten passagiers???
Je krijgt de bezeten passagiers van de grafkelder. Deze is te koop in de winkel voor 1500 munten, maar als je deze wilt
bouwen moet je wel een aantal platen verzamelen. Deze platen kun je krijgen van je buren.
TIP: Probeer je vragen in het Engels te stellen. Je krijgt dan meer respons.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03dofqtu
Username
chantelitee
Je krijgt de bezeten passagiers van de grafkelder. Deze is te koop in de winkel voor 1500 munten, maar als je deze wilt
bouwen moet je wel een aantal platen verzamelen. Deze platen kun je krijgen van je buren.
TIP: Probeer je vragen in het Engels te stellen. Je krijgt dan meer respons.
Thanks Vayka! Normaal doe ik het ook in het Engels hoor, maar dit leek me ff wat makkelijker

Anyone else having trouble wit the Ancient Ritual Collection? I'm 0-4-9 on the collections overall, and it's feeling like this one is gonna be a b**** to get drops from. And I'm nearly out of OB too.
I flew to Giza with spyglass & instant return until I completed the collection, then went on to work on stars with the other flights.

Top Bottom