Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings 2018

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Well...my quest for 10000 pharaoh masks has come to an abrupt end. Little over a day and a half to go, and just hit 7500. Additional 2500 isn't going to happen in the remaining time. I've now learned a valuable lesson: 10k items without fuel burn is indeed possible, but you have to fully invest in the best collection rate possible, and begin the event as soon as it's available. With that being said, I'm not mad about the shortcoming, as I didnt burn any fuel and already have a few planetariums...plus the event is completed and have collections ready for next year with only 230 possessed pax in the terminal. A successful experiment all in all...no complaints :D

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
I give up some days to reach the 10000 masks. It was a good decision as I was moved from titanium to copper league
I bought a 5 fuel additive and should have over 5000 mask. Anyone got the same problem?
Screenshot_20181113-052509_Airport City.jpg

I give up some days to reach the 10000 masks. It was a good decision as I was moved from titanium to copper league
I bought a 5 fuel additive and should have over 5000 mask. Anyone got the same problem?View attachment 16605
Your screenshot is a proof for a bug: no combination of purchased items could have a cost of 3,956 - 170 = 3,786 masks

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Your screenshot is a proof for a bug: no combination of purchased items could have a cost of 3,956 - 170 = 3,786 masks
yes, it looks like a bug, but as it happened just one day before the end, I won't report it, just lost the 3 chests...
I am just surprised to be the only one.

Device
  1. Windows PC
What is the current number of masks for #100? I got yesterday evening my MSB and now I’m wondering should I fight for a gold chest?
At reset yesterday it was at 101xx, so it is raising slowly as people slow down when they get their 10k masks.
It is close among the bottom 25, as I am on 11.4k masks and I am at 73rd.

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
Okay, so I was doing a humongous push at the end to try & get my 10k masks. I came up so, so short (by only 100), but my masks went to zero with 20 seconds left on the timer. Was this supposed to happen? I wouldn't have gotten up to the 10k anyway so it really didn't affect anything, but it was like a tiny stab in the heart.

At reset yesterday it was at 101xx, so it is raising slowly as people slow down when they get their 10k masks.
It is close among the bottom 25, as I am on 11.4k masks and I am at 73rd.
Thanks, @Below_Average_AC_Player
I sped up few dozens of Delta flights and sneaked in in 87th position, if i remember correctly.

Device
  1. Windows PC
I must admit that I personally is not very fond of the 10k reward prices. Dont get me wrong, the SMB is great, but the price is too high when all 4 prices are 10k. The events now are either "all in" or "dont bother at all" for me.
A mixture of 2 old reward prices (w/ two lowest prices) and 2 SMB (w/ two highest prices) would be more attractive for me.

RicoB92

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Mrricob992
Username
A A EarplugF20
I must admit that I personally is not very fond of the 10k reward prices. Dont get me wrong, the SMB is great, but the price is too high when all 4 prices are 10k. The events now are either "all in" or "dont bother at all" for me.
A mixture of 2 old reward prices (w/ two lowest prices) and 2 SMB (w/ two highest prices) would be more attractive for me.
Agreed. I made it just to 4k and there it stopped. 5k for the 2 least impressive MSB collections would be nicer IMO! :)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
034j5h52i
Username
Million Air
Well...my quest for 10000 pharaoh masks has come to an abrupt end. Little over a day and a half to go, and just hit 7500. Additional 2500 isn't going to happen in the remaining time. I've now learned a valuable lesson: 10k items without fuel burn is indeed possible, but you have to fully invest in the best collection rate possible, and begin the event as soon as it's available. With that being said, I'm not mad about the shortcoming, as I didnt burn any fuel and already have a few planetariums...plus the event is completed and have collections ready for next year with only 230 possessed pax in the terminal. A successful experiment all in all...no complaints :D

I’m new to this game. What are the pharaoh masks for? How do you know how many you have?

Arch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gxsm0eq
Username
Arch
I’m new to this game. What are the pharaoh masks for? How do you know how many you have?
You are asking in a thread from two years ago so things have changed.
The masks are for the current event and firstly count towards the different levels (rewards) in the progress section. Secondly they count to your ranking in the competition tab, in that tab you will also see how many you have collected. They only apply to this event.

Top Bottom