1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

Curse of the Valley of the Kings 2018

Discussion in 'Airport City News' started by greensmith, 31 October 2018.

1. greensmith

greensmith Administrator 600+ Star Club VIP Flyer Administrator Active Member

iPad
    Waverly huff
    Waverly huff
    Deezer likes this.
  2. greensmith

greensmith Administrator 600+ Star Club VIP Flyer Administrator Active Member

iPad
    Waverly huff
    Waverly huff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Theo1977, Robert and Harcourt like this.
  3. It seems to me that getting to 10,000 Pharaoh Masks will be very difficult, but the reward for doing so is awesome.

4. novagator

novagator Active Member

iPhone
    03dahp0v
    novagator
    Just wish the apple update would show up already.

Deezer and Dafsade like this.
  5. Kevin1010

Kevin1010 150+ Star Club Active Member

iPhone
    03m4zpz4
    Kevin1010
    Always last so its undoable to finish high in the leagues.. the others are allready a few hours in front

Deezer, novagator and Dafsade like this.
  6. ruudfm

ruudfm Active Member

Android
    04918izm
    ruudfm
    This event, for me, looks impossible to get as that many masks to get a super building.
    So I don't mind and get full on to complete the main event. That gets hard also I think.

Deezer and user bb like this.
  7. Anyone care to share what the reward building is this year? I saw last years 3% bonus pax with 7 radius!

Still waiting on iOS. Hopefully yomorrow

Deezer likes this.
  8. I think this years is a 2 radius.

TeresaLisboa likes this.
  9. I confirm that. Nevertheless, it’s a pass bonus, so not that bad

10. I only have to do 500 flights 10 get my 10k masks lol

Joey Crumbles likes this.
  11. So, apparently, visiting neighbors' burial vaults only gives a Pharoah's Mask, no possessed passengers or other drops. Think I need to keep visitng planetariums instead, and do some quick return flights for the masks.

12. tbf, in my case, giving this a shot would be a waste, so i'll pass this one. :-(

user bb likes this.
  13. The Whispers collection was really tough last year because of the drops from the vaults was really low. This is the one event I haven't finished in the last 18 months.

nick6901 and Navigata07 like this.
  14. Navigata07

Navigata07 150+ Star Club Active Member

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    And dont forget the real curse of this event, which is the possessed pax terminal filling up. The beauty of this event is the delicate balance between the straitjacket flights and your possessed pax terminal. The reward isnt all that, but we know what everybody is really after with this event.

TeresaLisboa and nick6901 like this.
  15. Kevin1010

Kevin1010 150+ Star Club Active Member

iPhone
    03m4zpz4
    Kevin1010
    Well i am allready 1000 mails behind the top league....

16. And I started with an almost full terminal of possessed passengers :(
    I think the counter started with as many as I had either in my regular terminal or in last position last year...
    How shall I ever manage to empty it? 1600+ possessed passengers, at 19 per flight, that would be around 800 flights do Dashur
    I only hope to get better drops for whispers in the walls this year

17. Navigata07

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    Exactly. It starts based on what you had last year. Matter of fact, I wonder if it's in our best interest to fill up the possessed terminal if not doing the event. If the burial grounds didnt give the pharaoh masks, I would avoid clicking them altogether until the reward is to my liking, but I need every pharaoh mask I can get.
    Here is the math. For every two turboprops you have, you can click on one burial ground per hour. If you want to prevent your terminal from filling up, but you have 6 burial grounds, you need 12 turboprops flying to offset the growth. That's some serious dedication, and I refuse to sell my big birds for that.

TeresaLisboa likes this.
  18. VdW9

VdW9 Active Member

iPhone
    03j2z0gz
    VdW9
    I'm not doing this event, I don't have enough space to build the vault, haha. Money is really low rite now :banghead::cry:

But I can send Straitjacket and Granite Slab to those who need it. Also, good luck to everyone that are doing this event (y)

Trybat and TeresaLisboa like this.
  19. If you can, send some flights to event destinations. That way you can get items to help you next year :)

VdW9, Capt.S and Navigata07 like this.
  20. Navigata07

Android
    04fidhw4
    Navigata07
    But dont collect them if the notification wont bother you for the entire year. A harder thing to do than one would think :LOL:

TeresaLisboa and Capt.S like this.