Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings 2018

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It’s not that I’m against coin producers but rather that I can do bettter without them. Once you start adventure flying and land becomes a premium something has to go. For me, it was the coin buildings.

For the amount of time I put into the game between completing collections, fight income and launch income I generate over 1.5M coins per week. There are advanced players that do much more than that.
And that's just it. I cant do adventure flights all the time unless I have enough fuel stacked up, and launches can get pricy as you already know. I make roughly about 100k a day total, but a huge portion of that is from my coin buildings. I agree that eventually you should put them away, but only after you've purchased all the upgrades and buildings that you need. Theyre also super reliable. All the others you either need the support or enough fuel

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It’s not that I’m against coin producers but rather that I can do bettter without them. Once you start adventure flying and land becomes a premium something has to go. For me, it was the coin buildings.

For the amount of time I put into the game between completing collections, fight income and launch income I generate over 1.5M coins per week. There are advanced players that do much more than that.
And that's just it. I cant do adventure flights all the time unless I have enough fuel stacked up, and launches can get pricy as you already know. I make roughly about 100k a day total, but a huge portion of that is from my coin buildings. I agree that eventually you should put them away, but only after you've purchased all the upgrades and buildings that you need. Theyre also super reliable. All the others you either need the support or enough fuel

Thanks Vayka! Normaal doe ik het ook in het Engels hoor, maar dit leek me ff wat makkelijker
Hi Chantelitee ,mocht je nog vragen hebben die je liever in het nederlands zou willen stellen .
Mag je me gerust een Pm'etje sturen .
Denk dat ik redelijk op de hoogte ben om de meeste van je vragen te beantwoorden
Mo Elbo

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
It can be done. You may only get enough to try for a building....maybe 2, but the 100 item limit doesn't limit you in any way, shape, or form.
Really? how ? How can someone get hundreds of OBs and VRs in 12 days?
Are you on the 100 limit? Do you have 10000 masks already?
Any of the ones happy with the limit can share the mystery of getting hundreds of items when the fuel is needed for masks?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Any of the ones happy with the limit can share the mystery of getting hundreds of items when the fuel is needed for masks?
You shouldn't be saving up hundreds of beacons, as you will continuously be flying and depleting your supply. Also, not all destinations require items to fly. I am nowhere close to 10,000 yet, but I will get there before the event is over....so long as I keep those flights going. You can do the same (y)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Also, why is fuel needed for masks? More fuel will always help speed up things, but you dont need it.

user bb

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20cldj77
Username
UB
Also, why is fuel needed for masks? More fuel will always help speed up things, but you dont need it.
You shouldn't be saving up hundreds of beacons, as you will continuously be flying and depleting your supply. Also, not all destinations require items to fly. I am nowhere close to 10,000 yet, but I will get there before the event is over....so long as I keep those flights going. You can do the same (y)
all flights that give 20 masks need ob and i am left with 5 ob

Ok, stupid question time. What are burial vaults and what do they look like? How do I build them and how do I visit them? I’m mystified!
Ok found them! Ignore me but stupid question 2, these flights to Darshur or wherever it is, they need 19 of some little green suitcase. If I click on the flight it allows me to do the flight with 999 passengers but if I try to add 999 passengers, it won’t work. What are the green suitcases and where do the come from? The info that we get in challenges is really poor!

Ok found them! Ignore me but stupid question 2, these flights to Darshur or wherever it is, they need 19 of some little green suitcase. If I click on the flight it allows me to do the flight with 999 passengers but if I try to add 999 passengers, it won’t work. What are the green suitcases and where do the come from? The info that we get in challenges is really poor!
They drop from burial vault after youve built it.

Why not read the guide to the event which is either on p1 of this post, or in a thread called curse of the valley of kings guide!

all flights that give 20 masks need ob and i am left with 5 ob
Well, if you play on mobile device and could allow yourself to send flights during the day (it takes 1-2 minutes),
for 16 hours you could do 3 Delta flights x 5:20hrs + 1 overnight, you’ll need 4 Osc Beac and you’ll get 80 Masks. For the same time you could do 8 TP flights + 1 overnight, you’ll not need any items and you’ll get 54 masks. So 26 masks less. And if you’re late to send your flights in average 15 min after the previous flight arrived, you’ll end up with 2+1 Delta flights (60 masks) vs. 7+1 TP (48 masks). So not much worse to fly TPs, where you’ll need nothing (for 2 hrs flight your fuel will restore 120 drops, i.e. you could send every 2 hrs 8 planes, even 9 planes if you collect 1x10 fuel from your fuel station :)).

They drop from burial vault after youve built it.

Why not read the guide to the event which is either on p1 of this post, or in a thread called curse of the valley of kings guide!
Thanks. Only query which that thread doesn’t answer is that it says I can get possessed passengers from others’ burial vaults but I don’t see that. I see only pharoah’s heads as a collection item from burial vaults?

Thanks. Only query which that thread doesn’t answer is that it says I can get possessed passengers from others’ burial vaults but I don’t see that. I see only pharoah’s heads as a collection item from burial vaults?
Last years guide. Thankfully it stopped as it caused mayhem. You had to disconnect your burial chambers as you ended up with way too many so couldnt collect collection drops.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04e6xlu8
Username
anne
I don't think you're missing anything, except the fact that you can gain about 90 farao masks per day, so >1000 masks in total over the coarse of the event. I think with the 10.000 masks objective, these 1k masks will come in handy for some (or most). ;)

How do you get 90 pharao masks from neighbours?

Top Bottom