Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings 2018

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
How do you get 90 pharao masks from neighbours?
Visit Vaults. One neighbor-vault will give you one mask. Depending on how many neighbors you (can) visit and which bonusses you activate you can get some additional masks. Perhaps not 90 / day, but over the coarse of the event all these masks will help to get to the desired 10k.

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
all flights that give 20 masks need ob and i am left with 5 ob
So you simply request for more from neighbors and in the meantime, fly to other destinations that dont require OB. Giza and Darshur give you 5 and 6 masks every 2 hours respectively, so you end up with 15 or 18 every 6 hours. Plus, with Darshur, you get some access to the burial vault, which is 3 masks per hour. Its not 20 every 5 hrs and 20 mins, but it's pretty darn close. Giza doesnt require an item, and Darshur requires straitjackets. It can be done.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Visit Vaults. One neighbor-vault will give you one mask. Depending on how many neighbors you (can) visit and which bonusses you activate you can get some additional masks. Perhaps not 90 / day, but over the coarse of the event all these masks will help to get to the desired 10k.
60 a day, if you visit 12 neighbors max

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
60 a day, if you visit 12 neighbors max
Ah, thought you could visit 15 neighbors, but you are right, it's 12. With friend-in-need bonus you can get to 72 vault-visits :p (unless you can find someone who has more than 6 vaults. Don't know if that's possible? Since I do see an occasional neighbor with more than 6 planetariums...)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04e6xlu8
Username
anne
Ah, thought you could visit 15 neighbors, but you are right, it's 12. With friend-in-need bonus you can get to 72 vault-visits :p (unless you can find someone who has more than 6 vaults. Don't know if that's possible? Since I do see an occasional neighbor with more than 6 planetariums...)
Okay, perfect, thank you for discussing this. I already thought I'm not seeing some better possibility to get more masks from neighbours, but 60 is what I calculated too. ;-)

There should be anyone with more than 6. The drop in max of a building type to 6 occurred before the burial vaults were introduced so no one would be grandfathered

This challenge seems a bit pointless in parts. Why collect loads of pharoah’s heads from others unless you are going for the daily challenge but as an iOS player, I’m disadvantaged anyway because the event kicked off 36 hours later than others. Or if I want the 10,000 heads for a mystery super building, which seems ridiculous.

Am I missing something?

Given the Mystery Buildings cost 65 greens I think using a little fuel to get 10,000 masks is actually a nice trade off. It’s a nice twist to the event, especially for more advanced players

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
Ok but what do the jackets do? I don’t understand that, or indeed any of the other drops!

you need straight jackets to fly to Dashur. Dashur drops items to complete one of the collections needed to complete the event.

Items dropping from burial vaults are needed to complete another one of the collections.

the collection is gained by fkying normal flights to certain destinations.

volly

150+ Star Club
Something I just noticed - I tried to see if I could put a building that increases the amount of possessed passengers dropped from the Burial Vault in the next square. In times where the Burial Vault would drop regular passengers it would increase the number dropped but for the event it does not. Right now I'm burning through fuel and my reserved possessed passengers from last year's event to get a jump on mask. I'm in the situation where I wish I had more possessed passengers being dropped for I have a fair amount of fuel on hand to do quick turn arounds.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Something I just noticed - I tried to see if I could put a building that increases the amount of possessed passengers dropped from the Burial Vault in the next square. In times where the Burial Vault would drop regular passengers it would increase the number dropped but for the event it does not. Right now I'm burning through fuel and my reserved possessed passengers from last year's event to get a jump on mask. I'm in the situation where I wish I had more possessed passengers being dropped for I have a fair amount of fuel on hand to do quick turn arounds.
Possessed pax arent affected by bonuses, so yes you will just get the 19 an hour.
It's interesting how the problem changes depending on if you burn tons of fuel or not. If you dont use fuel for the event, then you will fill up the possessed pax quickly unless you have tons of turboprops in the fleet, but if you burn through fuel, then you will run out of possessed pax in a hurry since you can only get 114 an hour max without purchasing bonuses. This event is definitely one of the more unique ones in terms of the balance it requires. You need strategy; cant just fly without thought.

Possessed pax arent affected by bonuses, so yes you will just get the 19 an hour.
It's interesting how the problem changes depending on if you burn tons of fuel or not. If you dont use fuel for the event, then you will fill up the possessed pax quickly unless you have tons of turboprops in the fleet, but if you burn through fuel, then you will run out of possessed pax in a hurry since you can only get 114 an hour max without purchasing bonuses. This event is definitely one of the more unique ones in terms of the balance it requires. You need strategy; cant just fly without thought.
But if you are burning fuel for masks, you get more masks per fuel unit with the delta flight than any of the other flights. This is where I am doing all of my speed-ups, at least until I run out of OB.

Last edited:

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
But if you are burning fuel for masks, you get more masks per fuel unit with the delta flight than any of the other flights. This is where I am doing all of my speed-ups, at least until I run out of OB.
Agreed, but you would be limited by your OB supply. Im not surprised that people are burning fuel for the event. I predicted that the change in rewards would make it far more cutthroat in terms of ratings.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
How come Burial from neighbours dont give me green passangers? Any ideas?
They removed it because your possessed pax will fill up very quickly, which you dont want. If they fill up, you wont be able to finish the collection pertaining to the burial vaults...unless youre using fuel to do the dahshur flights

Top Bottom