Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Age of Ash

CharisseNicole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
03q57kfpi
Username
CharisseNicole
And FB can spam your friends on a regular basis telling them your progress and how they should be playing AC too. I don't do games on FB for this very reason.

I've played a lot of games on FB. To prevent that, you just have to change your privacy settings for sharing from that game so it only shares to people who also play the game, or just yourself. So that's NBD to me.

Yes they can trade collection but Player's rarely give the collection you need.
All platforms have some + or - like you can't gift Fuel 20 on Facebook platform but it's possible on mobile platform.
Fuel timer is 3 Minutes on Facebook whereas it is 1 Minute on mobile.
But Graphics are best on Facebook platform, game is more social on Facebook.

Now THOSE are reasons that I definitely switched to the mobile platform after like a day on FB. The graphics are cool and all, but I appreciate the convenience of playing on my iPad. I just felt so hurt in my spirit when I saw people sharing those items and then posting their finished CW collections. #jealous

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
I've played a lot of games on FB. To prevent that, you just have to change your privacy settings for sharing from that game so it only shares to people who also play the game, or just yourself. So that's NBD to me.

I know about those settings. Many years ago, I started playing AC on FB. G! totally ignored my privacy settings. The only way I knew was when my son told me he wasn't interested and to quit sending him invites. :rage: - deleted the game immediately and will never trust G! (or any other game) on FB again. Maybe FB has improved their security and maybe G! honors your settings now, maybe not. I'll never know.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour

Thanks Gt..... entered the code, the window popped up showing 3 volcanologist sets and boom...the game crashes without saving progress. So now i lost my only chance for redemption. Oh well... I have been dealing with disappointment since the technical update promising stability for older devices came out. Nothing changed. I dont have time to go after Support for redeeming my 3 sets. The quest will leave me with the haunting question of "what if" those last 2 polyurethanes were in these 3 sets i missed out on.
Cheers,
Ramy

Thanks Gt..... entered the code, the window popped up showing 3 volcanologist sets and boom...the game crashes without saving progress. So now i lost my only chance for redemption. Oh well... I have been dealing with disappointment since the technical update promising stability for older devices came out. Nothing changed. I dont have time to go after Support for redeeming my 3 sets. The quest will leave me with the haunting question of "what if" those last 2 polyurethanes were in these 3 sets i missed out on.
Cheers,
Ramy

Wow Ramy, you have THE worst luck with your game crashing. :nailbiting:

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I have been sending planes to LA and Anchorage endlessly. ZERO drops.

Has anyone playing on iOS completed the cold war collection without any help( i.e. Codes or buying chests)?

If not then there must be a bug and nobody can convince me otherwise. I can understand getting maybe one item in say 30 or 40 flights. But this is not the case.

I have been sending planes to LA and Anchorage endlessly. ZERO drops.

Has anyone playing on iOS completed the cold war collection without any help( i.e. Codes or buying chests)?

If not then there must be a bug and nobody can convince me otherwise. I can understand getting maybe one item in say 30 or 40 flights. But this is not the case.
I'm on IOS and everyday I have sent countless flight but not one drop from the Cold War collection

Every CW item I have is from these gifts over the last few days.

On the FB page I did read that windows version was tweaked as it came out after IOS and they realised that the settings were wrong/too hard. If this is true then it is disgraceful.

I genuinely do not mind something being very difficult, it means I have to work out how to do it but I genuinely suspect that for 99% + of players then this task was impossible. Too many have said they get no drops for CW. Is it down to pure luck?

Game playing should be enjoyable, the whole task of working out how to beat the game logic brings the enjoyment. Airport city is no longer enjoyable.

Ddave1

I'm on IOS and everyday I have sent countless flight but not one drop from the Cold War collection

Every CW item I have is from these gifts over the last few days.

On the FB page I did read that windows version was tweaked as it came out after IOS and they realised that the settings were wrong/too hard. If this is true then it is disgraceful.

I genuinely do not mind something being very difficult, it means I have to work out how to do it but I genuinely suspect that for 99% + of players then this task was impossible. Too many have said they get no drops for CW. Is it down to pure luck?

Game playing should be enjoyable, the whole task of working out how to beat the game logic brings the enjoyment. Airport city is no longer enjoyable.

Ddave1

I agree with this. It was basically impossible on iOS and they should have tweaked for the possibility to complete one CW collection per 6-7 days on average. We don't get this and for most, it may be a single CW for 20 days...

Drops from the volcano and burnt trees isn't too bad for me. I was able to complete both twice (6 and 13 collections respectively).

kurimon100

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
PC:206zg3ze
Username
iPad:Subkurimom PC:kurimother
I completed this quest by last bonus yesterday on windowsPC.
But yet on iPad...
And I am thinking when we can push "complete" button.
After time over? Or automatically?
Drop of CW collections may possibly continue ......
If so, if we are being tested for GI, we should not buy chests in haste to complete.
We had better continue CW mission patiently until it is completed
3 times or 10 times.......

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I completed this quest by last bonus yesterday on windowsPC.
But yet on iPad...
And I am thinking when we can push "complete" button.
After time over? Or automatically?
Drop of CW collections may possibly continue ......
If so, if we are being tested for GI, we should not buy chests in haste to complete.
We had better continue CW mission patiently until it is completed
3 times or 10 times.......
It will be autocomplete after quest finished. (y)

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I know about those settings. Many years ago, I started playing AC on FB. G! totally ignored my privacy settings. The only way I knew was when my son told me he wasn't interested and to quit sending him invites. :rage: - deleted the game immediately and will never trust G! (or any other game) on FB again. Maybe FB has improved their security and maybe G! honors your settings now, maybe not. I'll never know.

You don't trust GI but you trust facebook which was founded by a CIA operative and who's privacy policy you agree to to use the service gives away all your privacy rights??? :D SMH

Top Bottom