Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.8.29 Android update is out there

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I didn't do anything Nav, I was told by them after, they banned me due to do with time travelling, that was their reasons :confused:
Did you change timezones recently? It shouldn't be an issue, as I changed timezones no problem, but check to see if that may be it

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
This account is transfer and i put the code next to my game name just send request to that code and i will accept.
I post in the forum long time many messages that my account transfer.
after you send the request delete the one is Zzzz (y)

Oh lol, I can't have seen that post. I've sent a new request thank you (y)

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Well then that's even more strange. Hope you get it resolved soon.
SN: Look forward to you returning to the pad with us

It was very strange and it got fixed rather quickly by AJ helping me. They've just not fixed the fireworks issue they've not been counting since the Window's 6.6.8 recent update on 6th July...by the time it's fixed the event will be over anyway, it's the daily boxes I miss I'm not even collecting the lame coins now the issue as shoved me into Bronze.

I have loads of red prep but haven't had a PEB in over a month (unless I get one today) I can maybe join but it will probably be adding lower points, let me know.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
It was very strange and it got fixed rather quickly by AJ helping me. They've just not fixed the fireworks issue they've not been counting since the Window's 6.6.8 recent update on 6th July...by the time it's fixed the event will be over anyway, it's the daily boxes I miss I'm not even collecting the lame coins now the issue as shoved me into Bronze.

I have loads of red prep but haven't had a PEB in over a month (unless I get one today) I can maybe join but it will probably be adding lower points, let me know.
No rush....take your time in returning. We have a full house in today's launch anyway (I'm in 9th place lol). Get your preps and let me know when you're ready to return.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Another member of my alliance is the same he hasn't had one either for ages so it does make you wonder. Strangely enough after I posted to Nav I clicked my first box and I got one :woot:
Call it that navi magic :D
How do you and @Chazzy999 collect? Have you tried the one method I told you about?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Call it that navi magic :D
How do you and @Chazzy999 collect? Have you tried the one method I told you about?
I just open launch ready boxes when I get them. What is your idea?

If I may put my 2 cents in, I tried something do have more PEB or MS, I feel that it works, but I didn't prove it !

1. I wait for having around 10 Launch Ready Boxes
2. I open boxes until I get one MS or one PEB.
3. I close my game, I restart it
4. Go to 2.

I can have around 2 MS + 1 PEB + 1 or 2 LFT out of 10 boxes when I do it...

I just open launch ready boxes when I get them. What is your idea?

You should do what I do. Open until you get two common items in a row. Once you get that, stop. If you get a good item, reset the count. This helps me to reduce the amount of garbage items in the boxes.

fertob said: ↑
Just want to ask @Navigata07
if i get two SF/SFT/EB in a row, then what should i do? Stop and restart the game or restart my phone?
What if i get two MS in a row?

No...just stop opening boxes and try in a couple hours. I stop after two SF, EB, and AS. If I get a SFT, then I open one more (treat it like an extension). If I get LFT or MS, I reset the count. If I get a PEB, I reset the count, but I go for 3 common items instead of 2 (guess because I'm in a good mood )

Sorry @Navigata07 copy your answer. :)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
You should do what I do. Open until you get two common items in a row. Once you get that, stop. If you get a good item, reset the count. This helps me to reduce the amount of garbage items in the boxes.

fertob said: ↑
Just want to ask @Navigata07
if i get two SF/SFT/EB in a row, then what should i do? Stop and restart the game or restart my phone?
What if i get two MS in a row?

No...just stop opening boxes and try in a couple hours. I stop after two SF, EB, and AS. If I get a SFT, then I open one more (treat it like an extension). If I get LFT or MS, I reset the count. If I get a PEB, I reset the count, but I go for 3 common items instead of 2 (guess because I'm in a good mood )

Sorry @Navigata07 copy your answer. :)
No you saved me a lot of typing.....thank you. @Chazzy999 read fertob's response. That's my technique. It works pretty well for me

Top Bottom