Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.8.29 Android update is out there

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04xvr12e
Username
AceGG
No no no. What the heck. Why are you keep breaking stuff that was working just fine?????

Ex: Accept multiple gifts from 1 neighbour, send back 1 gift then ALL the accepted gifts are GONE. Why????? It is STUPID ffs. Leave them there so I can clean them up IF I WANT. Like it used to be when it was working just fine, but then somebody decided to take a dump in the software repository and screw everything up.

Or maybe I was stupid for spending hundreds of real $ on this monkey software company.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
No no no. What the heck. Why are you keep breaking stuff that was working just fine?????

Ex: Accept multiple gifts from 1 neighbour, send back 1 gift then ALL the accepted gifts are GONE. Why????? It is STUPID ffs. Leave them there so I can clean them up IF I WANT. Like it used to be when it was working just fine, but then somebody decided to take a dump in the software repository and screw everything up.

Or maybe I was stupid for spending hundreds of real $ on this monkey software company.

Exactly my friend and you're not stupid by any stretch. WHY fix something that wasn't even broken in the first place??? They just need to push one more button with me and I'm gone, if it wasn't for the love of my alliance/friendships it would be adios already to this game (and the $$$ they have made from me pfft). They've banned me for nothing, taken my collections away, put me in the Bronze zone and don't fix what is there right in front of their eyes WELL DONE GI!

Last edited:
I got this after I updated on iOS and it resolved itself after restarting

Android seems to have a few more frequent issues with this so maybe that won’t work[/QUO
I got this after I updated on iOS and it resolved itself after restarting

Android seems to have a few more frequent issues with this so maybe that won’t work
restart did not help, so I guess it will be a day without gifts.

Your account has been Zzzz for ages now. Do I need to delete and send a invite?
This account is transfer and i put the code next to my game name just send request to that code and i will accept.
I post in the forum long time many messages that my account transfer.
after you send the request delete the one is Zzzz (y)

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Exactly my friend and you're not stupid by any stretch. WHY fix something that wasn't even broken in the first place??? They just need to push one more button with me and I'm gone, if it wasn't for the love of my alliance/friendships it would be adios already to this game (and the $$$ they have made from me pfft). They've banned me for nothing, taken my collections away, put me in the Bronze zone and don't fix what is there right in front of their eyes WELL DONE GI!
They banned you? How come?

Top Bottom