Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.8.29 Android update is out there

did anyone notice, that the Pitot Tube and VSI are not gifteble anymore, unless you reached level 71, this was not before the update. :)
Yes, this was commented few days ago. You are able to send new repair item as a gift from the level you are able to buy the respective plane (i.e. lvl41 for the two giant items, lvl51 for falcon items etc.).

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
If I may put my 2 cents in, I tried something do have more PEB or MS, I feel that it works, but I didn't prove it !

1. I wait for having around 10 Launch Ready Boxes
2. I open boxes until I get one MS or one PEB.
3. I close my game, I restart it
4. Go to 2.

I can have around 2 MS + 1 PEB + 1 or 2 LFT out of 10 boxes when I do it...
If it works for you, then all is well

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
did anyone notice, that the Pitot Tube and VSI are not gifteble anymore, unless you reached level 71, this was not before the update. :)
Makes sense. It's just like the flight items. They had it the way it was before because it was new. We had ample time to stock up if we needed those items, and now it's as it should be

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
:D It must be.

I am, but still the PEB's are getting harder for me to get (n)
Yeah I think that has a lot to do with the RNG (random number generator). At least with my method, youre not wasting precious launch boxes. You should naturally build up a nice stash while you wait.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
1 step forward 1 stepback for gifting. Please get rid of the daily clearing of gifts, as i was in a 3 day cycle of gifting those who gifted me, now i don't know who gifts me -- be claiming for lost items when i get less than 20 gifts a day...

Keep up the good work ivan but please stop changing the things we need to keep the game long term sustainable.

Top Bottom