Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.14 update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hey, the next update comes out tonight. Here's what we've got for you.

9Ro7SBLxrWlscPa3lJirFmhxyNckh5.png

• Curse of the Valley of the Kings special event with a new reward building: Pharaoh Statue
  • Collect Pharaoh Masks during the event and participate in the event ratings
  • Use Pharaoh Masks to purchase bonuses and Mystery Super Buildings in the event shop
  • One more building, Hanging Gardens, will be available through direct purchase
  • Opening the Rating Rules tab in the Event menu will now take you directly to your current league
  • Fixed: the missing timer until Airship return at Airship Dock
  • Fixed: the messed up look of the Oil Refinery upgrade menu
  • Some other small bug fixes
1jSbPMTpvabqr0pOJIr4KaZkoNanJY.png

Cheers,
Ivan.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

• Curse of the Valley of the Kings special event with a new reward building: Pharaoh Statue
  • Use Pharaoh Masks to purchase bonuses and Mystery Super Buildings in the event shop
  • Opening the Rating Rules tab in the Event menu will now take you directly to your current league

Cheers,
Ivan.

Yes !! Planétarium are coming !!

Thanks Ivan :) !!!

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ

Cheers,
Ivan.
Nice, I wasted my green's for MSBs.
Btw, Shouldn't the cost be incremental? 10k for a smaller set and same for a bigger and better set.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

Cheers,
Ivan.
Wasn't expecting this event since the delay this summer, and tonight even? A quick turnaround of events. Thanks Ivan.

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Not sure about this. It only said Mystery Super Building, so I dont think the planetariums are included, since they are a part of Mystery Super Building 2. However, the Training Center is a part of the Mystery Super Building collection, and definitely one worth getting. It's going to cost a pretty penny though I can tell you that, so prepare for a lot of flying.
Indeed. Wont be a bargain i am afraid

Winitall63

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Winitall63
Username
Winitall63
Not sure about this. It only said Mystery Super Building, so I dont think the planetariums are included, since they are a part of Mystery Super Building 2. However, the Training Center is a part of the Mystery Super Building collection, and definitely one worth getting. It's going to cost a pretty penny though I can tell you that, so prepare for a lot of flying.

If you look at the picture each of the MSB’s are available. 1,2,3&4

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
And then the chance is very big u get one of the rubbish ones like i always get haha
I was trying not to think about that :shifty::facepalm::LOL:

Either way, it's much better than what they were offering before. Now I wont be using fuel additives at all, as you have to save every drop in the bucket. I think it's a perfect way to motivate people to participate in every event that arises. I don't know who called the shots with this decision, but whoever did, they know how to please the massive. Event rankings are going to get a lot more cutthroat now

Cheers,
Ivan.
Super excited at the possibility of getting a planetarium and getting some sweet revenge for failing this event last year.

Keep up the great work. This game keeps getting better and better!!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Super excited at the possibility of getting a planetarium and getting some sweet revenge for failing this event last year.

Keep up the great work. This game keeps getting better and better!!
Now that you mention it, I just missed it as well due to the bug that delayed things. Definitely getting revenge even if the reward isnt worth it, as now the event shop may be the biggest reward of each event from now on.

Top Bottom