Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.14 update

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
Stay patient, it will come. No worries (y)

We are all patiënt. Of u are not you cant play this game.
The thing is we also want to get high in the event rankings to obtain rewards.
The fact is we are always behind so getting in the higher leagues is nearly impossible.

Does this makes sence?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
The fact is we are always behind so getting in the higher leagues is nearly impossible.

Does this makes sence?
Yes, it does. But I am on the same boat as all other iOS users... :shy:
And we will catch them :sneaky::D

Does this makes sence?

It is nothing that 30,000 units of fuel won't fix !!

Regards
Harcourt

( Windows 10 User )

iOS is out, works fine. Good luck! (y);)
But with glitches :(
Just downloaded...
my possessed passengers counter apparently started with as many passengers as I had on my regular terminal, but I didn’t noticed... why should I ? That wouldn’t make sense!
As soon as I picked 3 vaults, kaboom! Terminal full! I have barely started and got a terminal full of possessed passengers as a “gift”. How am I going to be able to get the whispers on the wall collection?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04gdf349
Username
ArGi1981
But with glitches :(
Just downloaded...
my possessed passengers counter apparently started with as many passengers as I had on my regular terminal, but I didn’t noticed... why should I ? That wouldn’t make sense!
As soon as I picked 3 vaults, kaboom! Terminal full! I have barely started and got a terminal full of possessed passengers as a “gift”. How am I going to be able to get the whispers on the wall collection?
Didn't it start with the amount of possessed passengers you had the last time the event ended? Anyways, visiting neighbors is probably key...

Didn't it start with the amount of possessed passengers you had the last time the event ended? Anyways, visiting neighbors is probably key...
I don’t think so. I can’t remember exactly, but I’m almost sure that my terminal didn’t have that huge capacity last year...
And...
Visiting neighbors for what? Neighbors vaults don’t drop whispers on the walll items

10 000 items to get first! If they dont drop from flights
I don’t think so. I can’t remember exactly, but I’m almost sure that my terminal didn’t have that huge capacity last year...
And...
Visiting neighbors for what? Neighbors vaults don’t drop whispers on the walll items
Youre capacity will have gone up inbetween. Had same thing. Started with 800. DISCONNECT ROADS. Then you can't be visited which adds more.

Fly to Dahschur to empty it. Only way. Only reconnect roads every hour to collect drops. Byt you'll have to empty space first.

Its not a bug but a twist to the game.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Just for your information: we've released iOS update yesterday simultaneously with all others, but it took App Store longer than usual to deliver it. Also, we have some known bugs on iOS (no 'good' bugs as you call them, just regular ones) that we had time to fix elsewhere before release. We'll have a tech update on iOS with those bugs fixed within a few days. The list of them is below.
  • Missing Rocket Lander after a second spaceship return within a day (you can collect the reward as usual, though);
  • The ability to buy several Stun Guns and Matryoshka Dolls one after another (this is not supposed to happen, because you'd waste your Airport Cash accidentally without getting value out of it e.g. collecting passengers that are ready to be collected in this case);
  • The ability to buy several chests in the event shop from the Preview menu one after another without that menu being closed.
There're some minor issues besides those on every platform, but we'll address them in future updates.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
It seems to me if you lack lots of oscillation beacon and wireless compass in your store, it's impossible to get 10000 masks for mystery super building. So unfortunate for me I was so hyped for the event but I ll let this one pass since the reward building is just normal.
Which could be the next event so that I can be more prepared for it?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Just for your information: we've released iOS update yesterday simultaneously with all others, but it took App Store longer than usual to deliver it. Also, we have some known bugs on iOS (no 'good' bugs as you call them, just regular ones) that we had time to fix elsewhere before release. We'll have a tech update on iOS with those bugs fixed within a few days. The list of them is below.
  • Missing Rocket Lander after a second spaceship return within a day (you can collect the reward as usual, though);
  • The ability to buy several Stun Guns and Matryoshka Dolls one after another (this is not supposed to happen, because you'd waste your Airport Cash accidentally without getting value out of it e.g. collecting passengers that are ready to be collected in this case);
  • The ability to buy several chests in the event shop from the Preview menu one after another without that menu being closed.
There're some minor issues besides those on every platform, but we'll address them in future updates.
Thanks for info! (y)

Top Bottom