Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.14 update

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
4899C9FE-F735-4DDA-B59F-75DABE71B441.png
09076121-B1B0-4BF9-A963-11DA59E49AE0.png

Now we know who is the first to reach the first MSB !

And this player has 6 Cloud Castles !!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Well, ever since the event update, I've been playing Airport City. I have encountered a couple of bugs.
1. I lost all my favorite neighbors. After the update when I opened my neighbors NONE of my favorites are marked.
2. I marked some of my favorites and then exited from the game. When I went back into the game, all the favorites are gone again.
3.Sort by always comes up as Alphabet not Favorite.
4. The game is even slower then ever.

I am tempted to do a device factory reset, except that I would lose all my game progress But maybe there is a way around this, if GI support can restore my game for me. Or if I can restore the game from an application backup on my micro SD card.

Well, ever since the event update, I've been playing Airport City. I have encountered a couple of bugs.
1. I lost all my favorite neighbors. After the update when I opened my neighbors NONE of my favorites are marked.
2. I marked some of my favorites and then exited from the game. When I went back into the game, all the favorites are gone again.
3.Sort by always comes up as Alphabet not Favorite.
4. The game is even slower then ever.

I am tempted to do a device factory reset, except that I would lose all my game progress But maybe there is a way around this, if GI support can restore my game for me. Or if I can restore the game from an application backup on my micro SD card.
There should be no need for GI restoring our game...
A few months ago I had to get a new phone and I was able to do it automatically. Just had to use the same google play account. Started a new game and when I reached lvl 3 or 5 (can’t remember) I was asked whether I wanted to use the local or the server’s game. Picked server version and got my game back.

There should be no need for GI restoring our game...
A few months ago I had to get a new phone and I was able to do it automatically. Just had to use the same google play account. Started a new game and when I reached lvl 3 or 5 (can’t remember) I was asked whether I wanted to use the local or the server’s game. Picked server version and got my game back.

Unfortunately, this google sync is not so perfect.
It take me several days to be achieved (even restarting several a game on new phone and reaching level 10), and finally, the dev team overwrite manually my game.
Happy to see that the system seems to work sometimes...

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
On iOS, it seems the drops from clouds are not working...I have clicked dozens and nothing since the 2nd iOS update this week. Anyone else notice?

Top Bottom