Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.14 update

Hey all, thanks for the birthday greetings!

There's another tech update on iOS coming tonight. The only fix is improved stability of a third-party tech responsible for playing video ads. Other platforms don't have this issue hence no need for a tech update.

I don't know when it is, but happy birthday Ivan. Thanks for all you do to keep us updated!!!

Hey all, thanks for the birthday greetings!

There's another tech update on iOS coming tonight. The only fix is improved stability of a third-party tech responsible for playing video ads. Other platforms don't have this issue hence no need for a tech update.
Happy belated birthday, Ivan! С днём рождения! I hope 3 days are not so huge delay for the greetings.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Happy birthday, Ivan! (better late than never ;) )

I would like to ask if the level limit will be raised anytime soon?

New levels after level 80 are coming someday, but there's no date as of yet. We'll have a go at reputation levels, though, in a foreseeable future. I'll tell you more when we'll be closer to releasing that update.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Well, I took the plunge and did a factory reset on my ASUS tablet. It worked. I was able to restore my Airport City game from the backup (on the SD micro card), I took just before the factory reset. Airport City is working better now, though it still does tend to slow down after a couple of hours of playing. A quick reboot of the tablet, after shutting down Airport City, seems to correct that problem.

I have learned that when the Airport City radars do NOT move smoothly, the game will not respond to any input very well. I can't even scroll the screen at that point. I have to wait for the game to 'catch up' on whatever it is doing in the background. Since I no longer have any other games installed (only Pimlical a calendar app) on the ASUS tablet now, I am not running low on resources, such as storage or memory capacity.

So the game plays on and I am looking forward to the next event.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Oh, I forgot to mention that the Friends stuff is working correctly again. I have all my friends and they show up at the top of the list when I select Friends. Now if I could just manage to get 2000 fuel and 20 greenies when I use the weekend code. (Grin) Naw...I'll have to hunker down and spend the $6.99 on that. (Smile)

Top Bottom