Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.10 Tech Update

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hi! As you might know from the long 6.10 update thread, we’re working on a tech update release to address some of the recent issues. Here’s a list of things we're going to fix:
  • UI freezing after sending a gift found through the search form
  • The incoming gifts counter not updating immediately after a gift is accepted
  • The incoming list of friend requests not updating without closing and re-opening the window
  • Inability to visit other players’ cities by tapping their avatars in the Ratings menu
  • Minor localization errors
We’re doing final QA of the tech update today, and then it’s a matter of hours/days before it’s out to everyone. I’m aware this doesn’t cover all of the issues you’ve reported — we’ll fix those later as part of a regular update.

Also, there’s a little feature we’ve planned for 6.11 update, but since it was ready now, we’ve decided to include it in the tech update: we’ve updated the looks of the seven buildings (see the picture below) to make them more consistent with the rest of the buildings in the game. I hope you like them!

Cheers.

g7C4QsiBqEpVt4PnWkvthEzOGVIolP.png

Hi! As you might know from the long 6.10 update thread, we’re working on a tech update release to address some of the recent issues. Here’s a list of things we're going to fix:
  • The incoming list of friend requests not updating without closing and re-opening the window
  • Inability to visit other players’ cities by tapping their avatars in the Ratings menu
We’re doing final QA of the tech update today, and then it’s a matter of hours/days before it’s out to everyone. I’m aware this doesn’t cover all of the issues you’ve reported — we’ll fix those later as part of a regular update.

Also, there’s a little feature we’ve planned for 6.11 update, but since it was ready now, we’ve decided to include it in the tech update: we’ve updated the looks of the seven buildings (see the picture below) to make them more consistent with the rest of the buildings in the game. I hope you like them!

Cheers.

Thanks for sharing this news! New stone castle and car dealership looks interesting! ;)

Cheers.

Thanks for the updates ... Really great job on the last one

Cheers.

New building look nice , thanks to update information.

Blue Jay

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer

Cheers.
Thanks for update.

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
Thanks for the update! One thing you can also look into is that sometimes to-do items for side quests are not always counting. For example, the newish side quest to collect characters from Tribez. I've now completed 2 whole collections but am still getting quests to get certain characters, which I've definitely gotten at some point recently, but the quest isn't automatically saying that I've completed that item so have to keep flying to SmVillage. It used to automatically declare that my previous acquisition of that item counted and I could just tap on the completed checkmark. Thanks much!

The tech update seems to have fixed the gifting problem as far as not having to restart the game after 2 or 3 gifts sent, but after sending each gift, it still goes back to the beginning of the list, rather than at the next neighbor to be gifted. Really difficult trying to scroll through 300-400 neighbors to get to the next one.(20 times!) I suppose if one doesn't gift alphabetically, that isn't a problem, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who starts where I left off the day before and works my way to the end of the list.

Same problem with visiting neighbors. Visit someone, click on the neighbor tab to visit the next one, but it goes right back to the beginning of the list. My poor mouse is going to die and go to click and scroll heaven at this rate. :):):)

But THANK YOU for the fixes so far. :D

suckerp

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04sj8mjr
Username
SPNEW-NeededItem
Thanks for the fixes.

One more thing to consider for one of the next updates would be the option to open multiple or even all boxes of a certain kind.
Like I have 2 fuel games with about 2.000 launch ready boxes lying around an opening them one after another would take forever. But with the option to open all of them at once it would be a huge time saver.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Thanks for the fixes.

One more thing to consider for one of the next updates would be the option to open multiple or even all boxes of a certain kind.
Like I have 2 fuel games with about 2.000 launch ready boxes lying around an opening them one after another would take forever. But with the option to open all of them at once it would be a huge time saver.

Opening those 2.000 launch ready boxes at the same time will crash your game.
But in 6.10 we've made it much easier to open same type chests one after another in the 'opening the chest' menu. You open one — you can open another one right away in the same menu.

Top Bottom