Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.10 Tech Update

Device
  1. Facebook
Username
jeremia39
Townhouse is beautifull and the stone castle is much better with a good size (before it was too big) Is this update also for FB players ?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Townhouse is beautifull and the stone castle is much better with a good size (before it was too big) Is this update also for FB players ?
Hi no new buildings but the collections window is basically the same and now we get the daily bonus to collect exclusive buildings.

Attachments

• 2018-08-25 (1).png
    2018-08-25 (1).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 121
  • 2018-08-25.png
    2018-08-25.png
    2 MB · Views: 152
Device
  1. Windows PC
Just an observation I have a windows 10 laptop with a touch pad and I find that collecting from my city with the sound off is a lot smoother than with it on it jerks and stutters otherwise.

pete blake

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20uygiqm9
Username
APETE9999
Help, please. I'm on v6.10.10 Every time I load or play asks me there is an update available. I try to do this - but I get locked in an install/play loop that never updates the game.

Am I on the latest level? Is there anything after 6.10.10? Fed up starting and restarting the game.

Thx.
P .

Top Bottom