Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

6.10 Tech Update

Help, please. I'm on v6.10.10 Every time I load or play asks me there is an update available. I try to do this - but I get locked in an install/play loop that never updates the game.
Am I on the latest level? Is there anything after 6.10.10? Fed up starting and restarting the game.
thx.
P .

Try this.
Don't start game.
open Microsoft Store
At top right corner click on the three dots and choose Downloads and updates
If it appears in a list of pending downloads then it should upgrade.
If it does not appear click on search in the search box type Airport City
This will take you to the Airport City app in the store.
You should be able to upgrade from there.

It worked for me !!

Regards
Harcourt

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Help, please. I'm on v6.10.10 Every time I load or play asks me there is an update available. I try to do this - but I get locked in an install/play loop that never updates the game.

Am I on the latest level? Is there anything after 6.10.10? Fed up starting and restarting the game.

Thx.
P .

6.10.11 for Windows Pete, I updated this morning and it took a while don't know if it was anything to do with Windows doing updates at the same time?!

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Ivan, you promised us new levels every year.
Why not coming this 2018?

And I think new lands would be good for us.

I'd love to see new levels myself (that's not a figure of speech, I had a long term plan to bring top level to 100 once with a roadmap of major cities we haven't covered yet), but that's an entertainment for a tiny minority of high level players who are not going to fly them anyway because they will rely on collectible buildings to get everything. Well, maybe a tiny minority of that first tiny minority wil actually fly those flights for stars, but there're maybe ten people in the world who've got all flight stars that are already available. We might get to new levels eventually, but it's not something that's relevant to most players, hence we can't do that often.

As for new lands, well, very few people in the world have acquired all lands that are already available. So this is again a feature that's not relevant to most players.

There's a lot of work being done this year behind the scenes to provide a steady ground for new features going forward. Hopefully those will bring joy both to new and long time players.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
By the way, there's a 6.10.45 update in the App Store. There're no in-game fixes in it. The app name was changed from long version to short one back to what it was originally.

Device
  1. Android
FYI
Old Gift Storage Limit 300-302.
New Gift Storage Limit 152.

New gifts will not be received, if player limit is 152.

If someone made note of this elsewhere, missed it.

Device
  1. Android
So far my total is at 157. I'll keep an eye on it.

Interesting...Possibly Operating System specific? Fire OS in use, while think you are Win10.
Not likely due to experience level, but a possibility.

First clue was a specific gift had not been received. It arrived day later.
Second clue, you should check yours, the latest gifts all indicated 05d XXh.
Accepted gifts, visited Madlen, counter increased to 152. Rinse, Repeat. Latest Gifts now 06d 06h. Counter still rises to 152 each time.

Other game that receives fewer gifts, no near limit, indicates latest gift 06d 23h.

Yes, please let us know how what Gift number your game peaks..

Interesting...Possibly Operating System specific? Fire OS in use, while think you are Win10.

Accepted gifts, visited Madlen, counter increased to 152. Rinse, Repeat. Latest Gifts now 06d 06h. Counter still rises to 152 each time.

Other game that receives fewer gifts, no near limit, indicates latest gift 06d 23h.

Right now, I'm at 179 gifts. Oldest 05d 18h, newest are 6d 23h. I sent myself a gift from a support game, and the total went up, so still receiving gifts.

Device
  1. Android
I'd love to see new levels myself (that's not a figure of speech, I had a long term plan to bring top level to 100 once with a roadmap of major cities we haven't covered yet), but that's an entertainment for a tiny minority of high level players who are not going to fly them anyway because they will rely on collectible buildings to get everything. Well, maybe a tiny minority of that first tiny minority wil actually fly those flights for stars, but there're maybe ten people in the world who've got all flight stars that are already available. We might get to new levels eventually, but it's not something that's relevant to most players, hence we can't do that often.

As for new lands, well, very few people in the world have acquired all lands that are already available. So this is again a feature that's not relevant to most players.

There's a lot of work being done this year behind the scenes to provide a steady ground for new features going forward. Hopefully those will bring joy both to new and long time players.
I maxed out the city lands.
Maybe you can figure how to add more lands at the city side.
I have to reduce my adventure buildings in some period and I dont like it.

Please consider us, NOT ORDINARY PLAYERS.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I'd love to see new levels myself (that's not a figure of speech, I had a long term plan to bring top level to 100 once with a roadmap of major cities we haven't covered yet), but that's an entertainment for a tiny minority of high level players who are not going to fly them anyway because they will rely on collectible buildings to get everything.

Ivan, how about a tweak whereby Mystery Bonuses which are redundant if you reach level 80 (experience related) and/or have a Gold Subscriptions (bad weather and breakdown related) don't drop. So the pool of available bonuses is reduced depending on your level and subscription.

It would actually be a revenue enhancer for GI, as players would be more likely to maintain their Gold Subscription if they weren't building a stockpile of breakdown related bonuses.

Bigglesbaz

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20so7vj6
Username
Bigglesbaz

Hi Novice, trying to contact you but you have ' conversation' button missing from your profile.
**I and four others are starting fuel ring if you are interested? Cheers Baz :)

Top Bottom