Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

2015 Russian Victory Day Quest

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Alfonz Senki: Oil Container, 4 museums
Bali Hi: Green Paint, 2 museums (behind Planetariums)
Captain Ne2: Petrol Pump, 0 Museums yet
Captain Tneil: Oil Container, 0 Museums yet
diwata: photo-cinema-machine gun, 3 museums close to farmers markets, 3 hangars beside sleigh hangars, Motherland Statue (not sure if they drop something)
Gt city: Oil Container; 6 museums (behind the Hangars), 2 hangars (both completed); Russian Flight Monument
Hdam: green paint
JayJ : Oil Container, 5 museums (behind Research Lab) ( jj game only)
Kazinho: Fuel pump, 4 museums
LAX Regional: Green Paint
Melony: Oil Container, 3 museums, 4 hangers, Motherland & Flight statue
Marcio Veiga (marve): photo-cinema-machine gun (don't know how to translate this)
MsX: Green paint
Ne2: Oil Container, 0 Museums yet
Puppy Chou : Petrol Pump; 6 museums (middle of city), 4 hangars (bottom of airport side)
Rsorour: Green Paint
Theo1977: Oil Container, Five museums (four on lower left corner of city, one in center of city side), 1 hangar (upper left of airport side)
Waverly huff: Petrol Pump; three Museums on lower left of city.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bev80121
Username
Bev80121
Yes, the other person will receive it. This is how i found out that the quest has started - I got a quest item from @InCoNvEnIeNtE :D Thanks man!

I have 10 veteran museums if anyone needs them :)
Ok. Now if I do not participate in this quest but would like to help my friends who are, if I return their gifted quest items, what do they receive?

Deetee04

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Deetee03
Username
Deetee03
Deetee03: Oil Container, 5 Museums.
diwata: photo-cinema-machine gun, 3 museums close to farmers markets, 3 hangars beside sleigh hangars, Motherland Statue (not sure if they drop something)
Gt city: Oil Container; 6 museums (behind the Hangars), 2 hangars (both completed); Russian Flight Monument
Marcio Veiga (marve): photo-cinema-machine gun (don't know how to translate this)
Puppy Chou : Petrol Pump; 6 museums (middle of city), 4 hangars (bottom of airport side)
Theo1977: Oil Container, Five museums (four on lower left corner of city, one in center of city side), 1 hangar (upper left of airport side)

Pakman: Oil Container, 3 museums and counting.
Pakman2 and Pakman13 also have 3 hangers.

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
Hi,
Is there anywhere that I can find out what the side missions are in this quest. I have a circle on the left with a helmet on, but my Russian is not that brilliant!

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
We figured it out- if you're not playing the Russian quest and you hit resend, your neighbor will receive what you would have in your inventory if you were
playing (that is, it won't morph into P5 or catalyst.)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
Quest Completed -after 150 flights to get one freakin helmet@€;&:€(!!@&€&

Will try to get one or so more hangars and send oil to those who need (pm me if so)

Will complete Monday as its extremely hard due to work to keep changing languages...

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
pjw1278: Oil Container

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi,
Is there anywhere that I can find out what the side missions are in this quest. I have a circle on the left with a helmet on, but my Russian is not that brilliant!
@PJW
I used Google translate on my iPhone. They have a camera option where you point the phone at the line of text to be translated. The translation is "visit the city of heroes to assemble a collection of flying tanks." See task #1 in the first post of this thread.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
Hi everyone, I have enough to complete the quest. I'll keep my game going until the end. For all who need hangar items or neighbor requests, please PM me. In return, please send Fuel 20 if able or gyroscope/altimeter.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
AYON1: Photo-Cinema-Machine Gun???, 0 Museums, 1 Hangar (NOT completed)

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Rsorour: Green Paint; 1 museum (in the top quadrant of the city)

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
The drop rates from the fighter planes are very low even with an active spyglass. I also tried a golden dice. There were a couple of drops but still relatively low compared to other quests.
I see some of you have completed all requirements already. Is it just me and some bad luck?
Cheers
Ramy

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
NOYA12: Photo -Cinema-Machine Gun???, 0 Museums, 1 Hangar (NOT Completed.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
The drop rates from the fighter planes are very low even with an active spyglass. I also tried a golden dice. There were a couple of drops but still relatively low compared to other quests.
I see some of you have completed all requirements already. Is it just me and some bad luck?
Cheers
Ramy

Ramy, I had several of the collections from one year ago already done. All I needed were the military uniforms. In my 30 Jumbo flights so far, I have only received 2 needed helmets to complete the requirements. I have also flown MANY fighter plane flights (>100) and have not received the needed cockpits. However, the veterans' museum drops have been more than adequate. I hope this helps.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I had all collected and ready to finish. Just before that i need 22 Jumbo flights to reach 3rd star. All other destinations were 3-starred since last year.
But, for all, it is stil lot of time to finished...(y)

Bruno237

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Bruno237
Username
Bruno237
Hello ;
i am trying the Russian Quest for the first time.
i have switched from French to Russian and then to French again and reopened the game with no pbs, but i always closed the game before switching language as it was said by Tom.
Bruno237 (on iOS -iPad)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
As every year I will not play the quest but will hit sent back on quest items to help those who do....
(please let me know what you get)

Mario's Dad: Petrol Pump, no buildings.
NOYA12: Photo -Cinema-Machine Gun???, 0 Museums, 1 Hangar (NOT Completed.

Top Bottom