Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

2015 Russian Victory Day Quest

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
To keep this quest in a single, up-to-date thread, I've combined posts.
Here's the quest in English as translated last year by Serge (S3R3G4):
The challenge runs for 14 days and you have to collect:
1. 3 collections "Flying tank"
2. 3 collections "Serve Soviet Union"
3. 3 collections "Military awards"
According to @DarekK you get “Motherland Statue” as a reward (see end of post).

15-jpg.306

1. Collect 3 "Flying tank" collections - by flying to Hero cities: Murmansk (powerful prop), Tula (turboprop), Odessa (lvl 13 + flight school), Minsk (lvl 19 + 24 stars), Kiev (lvl 31 + 58 stars) you collect:
3-blade propeller, airplane engine, armor plate, turret machine gun, lantern(cabin glass)

3-jpg.307

Once you collect 1 of each, you complete «Flying tank» collection, which gives you attack plane, 300 gold + 140 exp and 50 fuel.

You need to build hangar for your attack plane. The hangar requires lvl 6, 3 electricity, it is 1x1, costs 500 gold and takes 30 min to build.
2-jpg.308

In order to start operating the hangar you need to collect from Cyprus (drops often):
4 oil tanks, 4 green paint, 4 photo-cinema-machine gun (don't know how to translate this J) and 4 petrol pump
Probably all this also falls from other cities, but I'm lvl 15 and can't fly around many places yet.
14-jpg.309

2. Collect 3 «Serve Soviet Union» collections.

Take your attack plane and fly it to Brest Fortress where you collect:
Blouse, field binoculars, tarpaulin boots, trousers, steel helmet
When you get 1 of each you complete the collection and get 300 gold + 140 exp + «Veterans Museum», which is 2x2, every hour gives 40 gold + sometimes 1 item (medal)
1-jpg.313

6-jpg.310

11-jpg.311

3. Collect 3 «Military Awards» collections.
You need to collect medals that fall from Veterans Museums. When you have one of each of these 5 medals you get the «Order of Victory» (and 300 gold + 140 exp)
5-jpg.312

Once you complete, you get the Statue of Motherland, which is 2x2, gives 90 gold per 4 hours, doesn't require road, takes 3 electricity and 1 hour to build.
statue-png.314

Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Add to this post to indicate the new item you can gift and your Veterans Museums:

Alfonz Senki: Oil Container, 2 museums
Gt city: Oil Container; 6 museums (behind the Hangars), 2 hangars (both completed); Russian Flight Monument
Theo1977: Oil Container, Five museums (four on lower left corner of city, one in center of city side), 1 hangar (upper left of airport side)
Waverly huff: Petrol Pump; three Museums on lower left of city.

Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
If you're hesitant to play this quest because you're worried about changing your iOS device back and forth from Russian to English (or whatever), I completely understand. Two years ago, I was very uncomfortable doing this. Thankfully, the Russian-speaking forum members made it relatively easy with a quest guide (see above).
My only suggestion is that you do not open any other games while in Russian-mode. I did this last year and lost the quest I was playing on Dragonvale. Today I change to Russian, play AC, change back to English to do other things and play other games on my iPad. Then I change back to Russian to play AC. Rinse. Repeat.
For iOS, go to Settings -- General -- Language & Region -- Select Russian. Confirm the change then wait for the device to switch languages.
For those Android players, apparently there are applications that let you change your language. Perhaps some Android players can describe the process as it exists today.
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I skipped this quest last year as Tom accurately expressed it; I was uncomfortable. I'm going to take a leap of faith here this year. I will post once I know what I can gift and update my sig accordingly.

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
Add to this post to indicate the new item you can gift and your Veterans Museums:

Alfonz Senki: Oil Container, 4 museums
Gt city: Oil Container; 6 museums (behind the Hangars), 2 hangars (both completed); Russian Flight Monument
Theo1977: Oil Container, Five museums (four on lower left corner of city, one in center of city side), 1 hangar (upper left of airport side)

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour

Rsorour: Green Paint

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve

Rsorour: Green Paint
Marcio Veiga (marve): photo-cinema-machine gun (don't know how to translate this)

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Veterans of the Quest,
I have a question for ya: What are the benefits of tapping hangars and museums in neighboring cities. I understand the museums in your own city drop the medals. what about in other folks' cities?
Cheers,
Ramy

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Veterans of the Quest,
I have a question for ya: What are the benefits of tapping hangars and museums in neighboring cities. I understand the museums in your own city drop the medals. what about in other folks' cities?
Cheers,
Ramy
@Rsorour
I can't answer the question about tapping the Veteran Museums in neighbors' cities, although, if memory serves, you can get quest items from them. Tapping your own is much better because you can do it a lot more than once a day.
I don't think there's any use in tapping the hangars other than getting Fuel.
Cheers,
Tom

PJW

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Stantonville
Question, if I do this quest, whilst I am doing the quest, do I have to work in airport city in Russian only, or can I keep switching back between English & Russian?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@greensmith So you can switch in and out of Russian and not loose progress in the game? Do you have to exit the game completely when switching out of Russian?
@R3d_F1v3
I always exit completely out of AC, and every other open program, before changing Settings to Russian or English. When I'm playing this quest I do not play AC in English ... ever.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
Some times I have to switch my iPad English (standard for me) - Russian - English.
But I always close all games before this action.
No any bad influence to my games.
My iPhone and Android devices are Russian mainly.

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
@R3d_F1v3
I always exit completely out of AC, and every other open program, before changing Settings to Russian or English. When I'm playing this quest I do not play AC in English ... ever.
Cheers,
Tom
Some times I have to switch my iPad English (standard for me) - Russian - English.
But I always close all games before this action.
No any bad influence to my games.
My iPhone and Android devices are Russian mainly.
Good to know. I thought if you switched out of Russian regardless if the game is open or not, you would loose all progress in the quest. Thanks!

Top Bottom