Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

2015 Russian Victory Day Quest

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Just about had enough of the Russian quest
Completed on all 3 games but I only 3 starred all destinations on Ne2, didn't want to or couldn't afford to replace my fleet accordingly
I collected 51 stars overall so not bad and still a little to do next year as you know I will still be around
I will complete the quest when my last flights return later today

Everyone wants a new quest, I could done with a rest and just complete some flight destinations and use up some of those maps without GI dictating what I do with my fleet:);):D:ROFLMAO:(y)
:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Last edited:
I too have just finished the Russian quest on the only 2 games that I tried it - LAX Regional & TMP-STP, with a BIG assist from the forum!!! I didn't come close to 3 starring my TMP-STP game, but got all stars on my main game except the last one for the Delta as I didn't want to sell off my fleet to get the last star. Eagerly awaiting the next update that will hopefully bring the much needed storage hanger!!!

Just completed the quest - really liked the 5 plane flyover at the end!!!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
Does anyone else need any last-minute drops or need to visit my Veterans' Museums? I would like to complete the quest in the next few hours, as I'm afraid if I fall asleep tonight, I'll miss completing the event.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
I too have just finished the Russian quest on the only 2 games that I tried it - LAX Regional & TMP-STP, with a BIG assist from the forum!!! I didn't come close to 3 starring my TMP-STP game, but got all stars on my main game except the last one for the Delta as I didn't want to sell off my fleet to get the last star. Eagerly awaiting the next update that will hopefully bring the much needed storage hanger!!!

Just completed the quest - really liked the 5 plane flyover at the end!!!

Hello is just me or this year i didnt see the 5 plane flyover at the end?

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
I didn't see the flyover, but it may have been over a particular area of my city that I wasn't looking at.

Although, I do remember seeing it last year.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Switching between Russian and your own language will not affect progress in the game.

Example: If you launch flights for Russian quest, exit the game then launch the game in English, the flights will still land, but you won't get any drops nor will you be able to send those flights to quest destinations again until you enter the game in Russian. Likewise with the Veterans Museum - no drops unless you are playing in Russian.
@Kazinho I completed the quests last night with still a few flight left to return and changed my iPad back to English
When the flights returned I did have a few drops which completed a collection for the fighter Plane
When I tried to collect I couldn't see it. Changed back to Russian and it was there to collect
So I am just saying that Items will drop even when the game is returned to English strangely
Not sure it matters or is any help to anyone now maybe next year

Top Bottom