Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 26, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Gifts are away for the next seven hours. Siggy updated for support account, seeking town hall 7 building supplies. Gifting list updated based on latest thread reading.

Special thanks to @Gyorgy kutsera for yet another 3d printer. Two more please?

Warm thanks for flight and repair gifts coming in to both primary and support accounts.

D

Deleted member 5399

Appreciate the Birthday wishes everyone, although it actually was yesterday.
As I told @ItsRalphy something happened yesterday, and I'm hoping it stays this way.
There are times where siblings, fight, get back together, fight again,..........................well those with brothers and sisters know the story. Yesterday morning I got a very short voice message on my phone, from one of my siblings, my younger sister back in New Jersey. A quick Happy Birthday and that was the end of the message. With no way to thank her, as her number was not on caller ID, I thought maybe going through my nephew's wife, she could give a hint to my nephew to call his mom. He never made the call, but I got a text later in the day from my sis, and now back to being lol good siblings on FB.
That made my Birthday well worth the day.

D

Deleted member 5399

Appreciate the Birthday wishes everyone, although it actually was yesterday.
As I told @ItsRalphy something happened yesterday, and I'm hoping it stays this way.
There are times where siblings, fight, get back together, fight again,..........................well those with brothers and sisters know the story. Yesterday morning I got a very short voice message on my phone, from one of my siblings, my younger sister back in New Jersey. A quick Happy Birthday and that was the end of the message. With no way to thank her, as her number was not on caller ID, I thought maybe going through my nephew's wife, she could give a hint to my nephew to call his mom. He never made the call, but I got a text later in the day from my sis, and now back to being lol good siblings on FB.
That made my Birthday well worth the day.
LOL @jimstreet and others
Besides, we aren't kids anymore, and the older we get, the less time we may have together.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Gifts sent out for the next 36 hours. Siggy slightly updated and more obviously corrected for support account. No changes to my gifting lists based on forum readings.

Special thanks to @gorrion for podium (three more please?) and @Arne for laptop (three more please?) to my support account.

Usual warm thanks for incoming flight and repair items to primary and support accounts.

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Gifts sent out for the next 36 hours. Siggy slightly updated and more obviously corrected for support account. No changes to my gifting lists based on forum readings.

Special thanks to @gorrion for podium (three more please?) and @Arne for laptop (three more please?) to my support account.

Usual warm thanks for incoming flight and repair items to primary and support accounts.
No problem (y)
when tagging me, use "Airport Arne" ;)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Event completed and closed on Ten. Was unable to complete it on Ten2, and it will remain open until the end for those that may still be trying to achieve it.

Not sure why everyone keeps saying they closed the event. I closed it out quite a while ago
yet get visitors to my uni's everyday, so I assume they are still producing items. Amusing little
story about closing this event. Since I still had the uni's from last year I didn't need to build any.
Not paying any attention to the fact visiting destinations and finishing a collection rewarded the uni.
So kept going right passed the event destinations, thinking why are those destinations in my flight list.
Once I closed the event it dawned on me that the now missing destinations were from the event. :oops:
So......yeah.....I didn't fly to any of those destinations this time. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom