Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 26, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Oh I forgot. Long time neighbor back on list. @Captain Pratt is back. Now if only he/she were to join forums.

Thanks for all those send me gifts special the Fuel20 guys you are amazing many thanks.
Thanks to those keep send me from their support account appreciated.
I am trying to do my best to send all of you gifts my neighbors in short time.
Good Luck ALL (y)
please check my signature for the items you need and let me know to send you

D

Deleted member 5399

Can't imagine how inundated @david smith will be with gifts, (HINT! HINT! EVERYONE!) when he gets back after a month's leave of absence.
And to think I've only got one third of those covered from night flyer2 after being sick for a few days.
@david smith 2 games, it will take you until sometime after the Christmas event to catch up; maybe.
OKAY EVERYONE! start the gifts flying now.

D

Deleted member 5399

Oh yeah I forgot Gifts out from both the night flyers although as i said in a previous post, I'm slowly gaining ground in returning from night flyer2

Hi All,

I have had a record number of gifts this morning (over 40 !). Thank you so much. I have sent out all my gifts for today.

@BelleAIr I have sent an invite from my support account. It can gift Solar Cell. Please accept.

I have decided to follow the example set by @KingKong and @Wired Parrott and rename my support accounts. These accounts do not need or want gifts so I have called them > HA Gift to Harco and > HB Gift to Harco. (See my signature below ). I repeat my policy regarding sending gifts. If I send you more than one gift from any of these accounts I would only like one gift in return. (eg. If I send Oscillating Beacon from my Harco-Item account and Fuel from my HB Gift to Harco account
I only want one gift to Harco-Item Account).

At the end of my day I trawl through my Neighbours lists on all accounts and use up any excess gifting capacity. I hate to waste gifting possibilities.

Regards
Harcourt

It is quite quiet today. :sleep:
@Harcourt I did add gift to WP on my WP2 account though I really don't mind getting them there as
long as they prioritize WP. As I have said I do not keep track of gifts received so perhaps the gifts I
have got on that account are extras that were sent. Heck on certain days some of my neighbors
probably get 3 or 4 gifts in one day depending where I am in my rotation. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom