Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 26, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

And then there were 5 Universities in KB2 city.
Hmmm dunno why I'm calling it KB2 now. Force of habit.
Airport not large enough on tarmac to put night flyer 2 just yet.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
My new name is FarStarSpareProp. My old account says FarStar SpareWir, and it is level 50. Please delete that account, I no longer use it.

Thanks to everyone for the gifts, my sig has been updated.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Jim, do you need soemthing else of the standard flight and repair Items than Fuel20/3 and jet engine?
I like to return gifts but I see Fuel3 as a waste of gifting, so would like to give something else.
I do not have any of your building needs yet.
I consider fuel 3 as better than no fuel, which is why I listed it, in these days of fuel gift scarcity.

When I make a run at a timed map quest, I can use every drop of fuel I can get.

I will check my repair list someday and see if I am running low on something new.

D

Deleted member 5399

And here i always felt like I was bringing a cheap gift to the office Christmas party, if I gave 3 fuel, or 5 passengers.
However as I am higher on the ladder in levels, I let the newer players send the lower items and try to stick to things such as earplugs, or ereaders, beds, lol (sorry @SactoDave for sending fuelX20), or other items one cannot get by flying to previous destinations.
I'd like to say I delivered lots of beds today/tonight; both from night flyer 1 and 2. PSSStttt, (the gifts are out)
Yes folks; I'm now 'a night flyer 1 & 2.' (without the apostrophes) The only thing left associated with KB is the alliance.
Thus if you are not on forums, or do not read the posts here, one may think KB has exited>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<Stage Left.

And here i always felt like I was bringing a cheap gift to the office Christmas party, if I gave 3 fuel, or 5 passengers.
However as I am higher on the ladder in levels, I let the newer players send the lower items and try to stick to things such as earplugs, or ereaders, beds, lol (sorry @SactoDave for sending fuelX20), or other items one cannot get by flying to previous destinations.
I'd like to say I delivered lots of beds today/tonight; both from night flyer 1 and 2. PSSStttt, (the gifts are out)
Yes folks; I'm now 'a night flyer 1 & 2.' (without the apostrophes) The only thing left associated with KB is the alliance.
Thus if you are not on forums, or do not read the posts here, one may think KB has exited>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<Stage Left.
:eek::eek::eek: I tried to visit night flyer 2 - got the old "you can't visit this neighbor right now. His version of the game might be outdated" night flyer 1 works fine. What's up???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom