Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - September 26, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is quite quiet today. :sleep:
@Harcourt I did add gift to WP on my WP2 account though I really don't mind getting them there as
long as they prioritize WP. As I have said I do not keep track of gifts received so perhaps the gifts I
have got on that account are extras that were sent. Heck on certain days some of my neighbors
probably get 3 or 4 gifts in one day depending where I am in my rotation. :cool:

At present my HB account has 1000 units of Fuel. As I don't fly from there at all, it is a bit of a waste

Regards
Harcourt

I doubt it, I can hardly keep up with my main account :(

I'm with you on that score. I will bring my WP2 account up until I can gift most items then will do no flying from there.
My 3rd account I am making to exchange F20 daily with those that want to do that on top of regular gifting. Once that
account opens the F20 I will not do anything with it as well. I just have no interest in taking the time to actually build
multiple accounts, of course that is just my choice. :cool:

I'm with you on that score. I will bring my WP2 account up until I can gift most items then will do no flying from there.
My 3rd account I am making to exchange F20 daily with those that want to do that on top of regular gifting. Once that
account opens the F20 I will not do anything with it as well. I just have no interest in taking the time to actually build
multiple accounts, of course that is just my choice. :cool:
. . . .and one of the beauties of the game is we all play in our own ways, and yet we play together to help each other as well - what a gang!

Congrats ! To all the fair players that got a reward in the weekly ranking (y)
LOL, yeah I was just looking at rankings and I always laugh when I see your emphasis on "all the fair players." Check out Buenos Aires....apparently first place flew there 2013 times.....2nd place is at 310.....yep that seems legit!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Quick thanks for all the awesome building gifts that hit all three of my accounts. I am trying to get the mcc2 built on the third account, since I've found a few planetariums and training academies to raid.

I hope to be more chatty tomorrow.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
LOL, yeah I was just looking at rankings and I always laugh when I see your emphasis on "all the fair players." Check out Buenos Aires....apparently first place flew there 2013 times.....2nd place is at 310.....yep that seems legit!
I will always Congrats ! any fair player that made it in the ranking. The fair player could be in first place and in 99th place too. I don't go around the world map before I Congrats the players on the closing day, I'm just shaking the hand of the fair players for what they accomplished during the week.

I will always Congrats ! any fair player that made it in the ranking. The fair player could be in first place and in 99th place too. I don't go around the world map before I Congrats the players on the closing day, I'm just shaking the hand of the fair players for what they accomplished during the week.
I understand what you are saying and I know I appreciate your congratulations as well as many others on the forums. I just happened to see your comment moments after checking rankings and my astonishment at the questionable number of flights was rattling in my head. I managed to earn top 100 in Turkish Coast and Bakinour, but it seems so impossible to get top 10 lately. I used to manage it to at least one destination, but no more tokens(except launches) for me I guess... :(

I got a 12th in Helsinki right behind @KenDuckySmith night flyer 1.
Of course my 82 flights looks silly compared to the weekly cheat in 1st
with 476. :mad:
But hey I always appreciate @rocky praise of the fair players. :cool:
Speaking of weekly cheats - take a look at the person who is in 2nd place on the alliance rankings. Yes - I said "person" - singular. 198,000 passengers in 7 hours!!! I'm impressed. :censored::censored::censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom