Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 2nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Can't sleep tonight and was going to start another space flight - mananged two red launches this evening thanks to Quantum Leapers - I thought I would start another and just leave it all night to see what happened - however saw that DutyFreeStuff had a launch already so joined that instead. A plentiful harvest tonight allowed me to boost the points but the launch is still open and now has a QL flyer on board - it's currently at 1270 points with plenty of time left. After it takes off I plan to launch one tomorrow or Friday

Can't sleep tonight and was going to start another space flight - mananged two red launches this evening thanks to Quantum Leapers - I thought I would start another and just leave it all night to see what happened - however saw that DutyFreeStuff had a launch already so joined that instead. A plentiful harvest tonight allowed me to boost the points but the launch is still open and now has a QL flyer on board - it's currently at 1270 points with plenty of time left. After it takes off I plan to launch one tomorrow or Friday
@gbswals The launch is still open ?

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Yes it is - it was started by DutyFreeStuff - currently at 1362 - I could put another 360 - 400 points in over the next 50 min unless you want to take 1st and finish - I wasnt going to add more tonight but if you join then I know you will want to finish ASAP

Yes it is - it was started by DutyFreeStuff - currently at 1362 - I could put another 360 - 400 points in over the next 50 min unless you want to take 1st and finish
I will join and I will not close.
@gbswales I will not add anymore and you will have first place and no worries the QL is active for another 11 hours

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Username
gbs
Thanks managed to launch it using my last powerfull explosive bolt - good night - landing in 15 minutes if you want to chance another?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning from Sunny London (09.00am GMT)

My 20 neighbours gifts for today, Thursday 5th May, have just been sent. My mornings neighbours plunder brought in 26,100 coins and 26 launch ready blue chests, of which 10 were high valued resources. A healthy increase from yesterday's figures. Many thanks for all the gifts received for yesterday and for today, my inbox was full. I've updated my signature.

@Rzuff - you should have received my first Solar Cell gift
@Airfire - you should have received my first Archive Box gift

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

All gifts out from !KB and !KB2.
Thank you to those who have sent gifts.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@RavenENTP(!@RavenAPC0) – I sent you Guestbook. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP(!@RavenAPC1) – I sent you Guestbook. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@suckerp(##Fuel20) – I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me Demodulator?
@Laosge(#Laosge) – I sent you Pearl Earrings. Could you send me Makeup?
@Bob1977(3o0) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Skin Care Products?
@jimstreet (a jim neededitem) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@BearFlights (BearFlights) – I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@crescent moon (crescent moon) - I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Laosge(Diego/Item I need) – I sent you Pearl Earrings. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Faith1984(Dutyfreestuffpls) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Ekenna(Ekenna) – I sent you Lining Plate. Could you send me Jet Engine?
@GiftXchange(GiftXchange:F20) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@gbswales (gbswales99) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Spare Wire?
@ItsRalphy(ItsRalphy requireditem) – I sent youFuel(20). Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Ispmark(Marko 1 fuel) – I sent you Controller.Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Ispmark(Marko fuel/Spacesuit) – I sent you Paint. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Raf(R) – I sent youFuel(20).Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Raf(R2new) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Kris (Turion_requireditem) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Jet Engine?

Waiting for news of lots of good neighbors:
@Davejoyg @JaxJaguars @Robert @w4mlhq8 @Captain WH Rollins @wkndcmpr @Daenerys @lacey @Gandalf @Dan Jansen @Radu81 @Samzon @Kesh @OVAinternational @Saralaraloola

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Grinding machine and ergonomic chair. Signature updated.

Thanks for the archive boxes and TV panels.

Mail came to late to keep me from spamming neighbors for more.

I saw no updates to your lists, so I will keep on giving what I am giving.

So people, I'm back! GI said that they can't do anything with my "downshift" to level 13, but they have added grannies and coins to compensate it. Now I need little time to update my signature and to take care about my... airport village (it's not a city at the moment)
I have sent a neighbour request @Nicks I will help all I can to get your "village" back to a city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom