Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 2nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 1 week. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
During the month of April's game play the following business took place.
  • land purchased - 2 plots (20 green notes)
  • buildings/planes purchased - Falcon Hangar (120,000 coins - 2 days waited), Solar Panel (4,000 coins) and Research Lab (5,000 coins)
  • buildings/planes upgraded - Control Tower L8 (1,000,000 coins - 6 days waited), Town Hall L7 (540,000 coins - 4 days waited) and Delta Plane to Powerful Delta Plane (44,000 coins)
  • future buildings/planes upgrades - Town Hall L8 (950,000 coins), Control Tower L9 (1,400,000 coins), Terminal L9 (1,200,000 coins), Delta Plane to Powerful Delta Plane (44,000 coins) and Falcon S1 Plane (10 gold tokens and 100 silver tokens)
  • buildings sold/coins earned - House of Disturbance x6 =1,860 coins, House of Doubts x3 = 570 coins, Chess Club x2 = 320 coins - Total:- 2,750 (on reflection I decided to discontinue, for the time being with this, it's far too time consuming having to wait for buildings to appear - I will deal with this in stages)
  • buildings from warehouse - 1 Eco-Friendly House, 1 Art Supplies Store, 1 Space Travel Monument, 2 Chess Club
  • red flights/rewards - 10 planes launched (160,000 coins, 16,000 experience,180 silver tokens, 2,400 fuel units,12 large fuel tanks, 12 main stabilizers), 18 items from the Water World Collection and 6 maps from Edge of Tomorrow, plus 1 completed Water World Collection (5,000 coins and 2,000 experience) plus 1 Golden Chest (3 golden tokens, 10 silver tokens, 150 fuel units, 2 spaceship launch items) and 1 Rocket Garden
  • blue flights/rewards - 4 planes launched (35,000 coins, 3,500 experience), 1 chest Space Conqueror 2 (6 silver tokens, 100 fuel units, 2 large fuel tanks, 2 items from History of Space Travel Collection), 3 chest Master's of the Universe 2 (24 silver tokens, 450 fuel units, 3 main stabilizer, 6 space shuttles items from History of Space Travel Collection) and 3 chest (3 maps from The Stars My Destination) and 2 completed History of Space Travel (8,000 coins and 1,600 experience) and 1 Space Travel Monument
  • green flights/rewards - 2 planes launched (4,000 coins, 450 experience), 1 chest Space Hero (10 silver tokens, 150 fuel units, 3 large fuel tank, 4 items from Space Odyessey collection)
  • green flights - 3 planes launched - part of the small resources series
My daily neighbours plunder figures have proved to be profitable, even without the use of a golden dice. With a few exceptions the figures have been reasonably consistent across the month (12 neighbours per day x 5 buildings per neighbour = 60 buildings x 30 days = 1,800 buildings visited.

Below are the daily plunder figures and totals for April, I've also included March totals for comparison):
  • 11,800 coins and 10 launch ready blue chests
  • 7,200 coins and 8 launch ready blue chests
  • 21,600 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests
  • 14,600 coins and 9 launch ready blue chests
  • 24,600 coins and 20 launch ready blue chests
  • 11,800 coins and 10 launch ready blue chests
  • 13,800 coins and 12 launch ready blue chests
  • 23,100 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests
  • 13,600 coins and 17 launch ready blue chests
  • 8,400 coins and 10 launch ready blue chests
  • 10,900 coins and 8 launch ready blue chests
  • 24,300 coins and 16 launch ready blue chests
  • 23,500 coins and 16 launch ready blue chests
  • 19,300 coins and 19 launch ready blue chests
  • 12,100 coins and 12 launch ready blue chests
  • 16,100 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests
  • 5,300 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests
  • 19,200 coins and 13 launch ready blue chests
  • 21,200 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests
  • 14,700 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests
  • 26,400 coins and 19 launch ready blue chests
  • 32,900 coins and 22 launch ready blue chests
  • 18,200 coins and 12 launch ready blue chests
  • 23,500 coins and 16 launch ready blue chests
  • 19,400 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests
  • 18,100 coins and 15 launch ready blue chests
  • 13,700 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests
  • 25,700 coins and 18 launch ready blue chests
  • 15,400 coins and 14 launch ready blue chests
  • 20,400 coins and 16 launch ready blue chests
April Figures:- Total Coins:- 530,800 Total Blue Chests:- 429
March Figures:- Total Coins:- 443,300 Total Blue Chests:- 390

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Is there anybody else who is disappointed with their Duty Free Shop? My building has proved to be a waste of time and very poor coin returns until it stopped working correctly - there are 23,738 days and 11 hours to go before it pays out - I will leave instructions.

Is there anybody else who is disappointed with their Duty Free Shop? My building has proved to be a waste of time and very poor coin returns until it stopped working correctly - there are 23,738 days and 11 hours to go before it pays out - I will leave instructions.
Yup - use my duty free shop rarely, so it contributes to my pot only ocasionalllly. No real gain.

Question from me though, I can't decide whether to invest in a reserve hanger or not - they sound more trouble than they are worth. Thoughts gang?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Yup - use my duty free shop rarely, so it contributes to my pot only ocasionalllly. No real gain.

Question from me though, I can't decide whether to invest in a reserve hanger or not - they sound more trouble than they are worth. Thoughts gang?

I'm not going to bother with a reserve hanger, its not worth the headache.

I'm not going to bother with a reserve hanger, its not worth the headache.
That's what I have been thinking, but I do like to have 1 of everything in my city f I can!!!

Gifts out for today, still have a couple of slots open for tomorrows. Where are you all? - I know it is MayDay public holiday here in England, but you all seem to be lying in too late today. Off out for the morning so won't be around much. Happy flying!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Good Morning - suddenly find myself in need of Gyrascopes - having never used one before today!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi all

Landed myself firmly in fourth behind the big boys for Paris. :smug: Still good for a bronze chest! Now, Seoul!

Thank you all for the gifts! Mine are sent for today and all are ready for tomorrow (hopefully I won't forget your gyroscope, @gbswales )!

Please make sure to read my sig as my game name can show up bugged. My top needs for now are Fuel Hose, Flight Catering and any kind of fuel (3 or 20).

Thank you @Captain WH Rollins and well done for April. That's some mighty fine flying!

Thanks @WAMike for sending Demodulator. Can you manage three more, please?

I'm working today, @ItsRalphy ! :(;)
Reserve Hangar comes in handy when you only have one active plane type, like me. I use all my regular hangars actively, so I store several planes that are expensive and usable for events, quests, excavations and what have you, in the reserve hangar. Downside: extra slots cost greenies and the price of those goes steap very fast (thx @greensmith )...

Have a great week! I know I will... :LOL:

W. Eagle

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi all

Landed myself firmly in fourth behind the big boys for Paris. :smug: Still good for a bronze chest! Now, Seoul!

Thank you all for the gifts! Mine are sent for today and all are ready for tomorrow (hopefully I won't forget your gyroscope, @gbswales )!

Please make sure to read my sig as my game name can show up bugged. My top needs for now are Fuel Hose, Flight Catering and any kind of fuel (3 or 20).

Thank you @Captain WH Rollins and well done for April. That's some mighty fine flying!

Thanks @WAMike for sending Demodulator. Can you manage three more, please?

I'm working today, @ItsRalphy ! :(;)
Reserve Hangar comes in handy when you only have one active plane type, like me. I use all my regular hangars actively, so I store several planes that are expensive and usable for events, quests, excavations and what have you, in the reserve hangar. Downside: extra slots cost greenies and the price of those goes steap very fast (thx @greensmith )...

Have a great week! I know I will... :LOL:

W. Eagle

If I've been counting correctly - this is what I have left to go for you - P/Drone 2, M/Sensor 1

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@RavenENTP(!@Rav.fuel) –. I sent you Podium. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP ( #RavenWP2 ) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP(!@RavenAPC0) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@RavenENTP(!@RavenAPC1) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@suckerp(##Fuel20) – I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me Demodulator?
@KingKong(*King-Itemneeded) – I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Bob1977(3o0) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Skin Care Products?
@Joe7(Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) – I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Cognac?
@Jake(AAAE-Itemneeded) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Makeup?
@cats are awesome(Cats – itemneeded) – I sent you White Gold Bracelet. Could you send me Navigation Module?
@Cath(cath 1) – I sent youFuel Hose. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@davidsmith(gamerader) – I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Skin Care Products?
@davidsmith(gameradar2) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Eau de Toilette?
@Ispmark(Marko 1 fuel) – I sent you Controller. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@Ispmark(Marko fuel/Spacesuit) – I sent you Paint. Could you send me Aircraft Tire?
@tanmaya mahapatra(T(itemneeded)) – I sent you Attitude Indicator. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Ten33go(Ten) – I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Landing Lamp?
@Vivke (Vivke) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Jet Engine?
@Wasted Eagle(WastedEagle NEEDEDITEM) –I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Landing Lamp?

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Reserve hangar has 2 uses:
1) Exploit the bug with regular plane in event hangar. This basically gives you 6 more planes in the air so it's worth every penny while it lasts. Of course - only if you have some event hangars (eg from Alice event).
2) The intended use: store planes for later - in this use it can perform only if you invest some greens into additional slots. 1 slot is not enough even to swap 1 plane, you need 1 free slot just to juggle. So if you can spare the greens and get eg 3 slots then you can have 2 planes of other type ready to be swapped. I'd say it comes handy from time to time.

Certainly, it's way, way above usefulness of Duty Free (zero).

D

Deleted member 5399

Good day to all.
Gifts out from both !KB and !KB2.
I was a tad disappointed however when I completed the sidebar Lunar challenges, and all I got for it was coins. Those new players moving up in rank, should at least be rewarded with one space related building.

@Wired Parrott - I now have all 8 of these Observation Drones - many thanks for gifting regularly - if I've been counting correctly there are 2 Motion Sensor's left to send

That is correct Captain, no hurry on those sensors, always nice to clear out another building need.

@ItsRalphy the reserve hangar is a bit annoying to use, however, it is not that difficult. It has been said that it will be fixed at some
point, thus eliminating the annoyance of using it. It definitely has some usefulness as @Agent_L stated above.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Hello people, gifts sent for today and thank you all for the gifts I received.
It's been a long way to the 800k for RWY06, but I guess I will make it during this or next week.

@ItsRalphy I give +1 to all that @Agent_L said, especially if you have event hangars. I now have +3 airplanes, it's worth it until they fix it, which in that case if you don't buy extra slots it will be another useless building.
@Captain WH Rollins We a need a demolition team ASAP for this building.

I wish you all a good and prosperous month and happy landings!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s

My understanding of the reserve hanger is that to actually use it, you will need two slots (costing 10 greenies) to have enough space to swap a plane in a real hanger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom