Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 2nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thanks for the welcome. Catch you tomorrow!

I'm able to help you with the following gift items - DNDS (4), Archive Box (3), Grinding Machine (3), Cooling Chamber (2), Solar Cell (4) - here is my friends code - w31dzv6 - I can begin gifting later on this morning London time - have keyed in your code

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Thanks for this mornings gifts - afraid I have used up todays return allowance so most of you listed for next gifting window.

Have all the Wall Speakers I need now and I have updated numbers on other items in my signature

Thanks, I'm Uk as well, Essex. Ought to put it on my sig come to think of it. Is it good etiquette to just look for things you need and send an invite then ask for the item? Or do folk like a bit of chat beforehand?

Hi @ucaptain lole

I have sent an invite, please accept and input my code into your game.

I can send Air Vent Filters and Communication Antenna

Regards
Harcourt

(From sunny Manchester UK)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Some alterations have taken place in !KB city. For those who are newcomers some buildings needed to visit from sidebar challenges have been relocated.
Added one more planetarium for the moment and more housing.
Excellent layout. Nearly no need to scroll at all when visiting.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Just working out how quickly the game turns these round. If I send something how long does it take to arrive do you know?
Instantly.
However, your game might not refresh (ask the server) in the very moment. So the trick is to open your neighbors window and go to the "Add" tab (the one that proposes 4 random strangers). Visiting this page forces communication with server and thus refreshes awaiting gifts list.

Eeek! I don't know what that means!
It's a promo code that game company handles out to people. Enter it like a friend code (including the asterisks) to receive the reward. "weekend codes" are published every week on their FB page, but forum people repost them here.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyq6yc9
Username
BearFlights
Good morning everyone.
At home today,nursing a migraine hangover :(

Anyone that could send me some filled candies for my duty free shop, would greatly cheer me up!

@Aero Aereola@andreasmrg@Captain WH Rollins@crescent moon@david smith@Gandalf@gorrion@Gyorgy kutsera@Harcourt@Husam@ItsRalphy@KenDuckySmith@MarcoVering@porvillewright@Radu81@Vivke@w4mlhq8@Wasted Eagle@wkndcmpr@wydaho

I'm a little better, thanks for gifts all! @Gandalf @Gyorgy kutsera @KenDuckySmith (!KB and !KB2) @wkndcmpr (SkyM) @porvillewright (pwilber) @Vivke @w4mlhq8 (Airville) @wydaho (Cath & Bear) @Radu81 @ItsRalphy @Wasted Eagle @andreasmrg @gorrion @Harcourt @david smith (gamerader) @crescent moon

Thanks and have a wonderful day :)

RavenENTP

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
w1yufux
Username
RavenENTP
Need some help with those items:
2x 3D Printer
10x Drawing Board
3x Energy-Saving Lamp
2x Hand Dryer
7x Postal Drone

7x Protractor
3x Technical Pen
1x T-square

3x Turnstile

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyboys and Flygirls

I'm in another one of my reflective moods as I work my way towards 950,000 coins, and then begin the process of upgrading my Town Hall to L8. This will take place from tomorrow morning, hopefully.

I will then have 6 days to wait before the building appears semi-solid and then solid and live, once I've obtained the remaining Podium that will be needed to complete all the unique items related to this building.

I'm upgrading the Town Hall now so I do not need to upgrade it later on. It will then free me up to focus on other gaming matters, which will not be as expensive as the Town Hall upgrade.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi neighbours,

in the following 2 weeks i will not play my windows phone game (Laosge) because my phone went to repair:(, is not charging. So don´t send me gifts plz.
I will be sending gifts from Diego account ok? (@ItsRalphy ,

Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom