Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 2nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
Sure did - not sure where you are, but I am in England and will be gifting in around 9 hours (7am) - let me know that it comes through ok!
Thanks, I'm Uk as well, Essex. Ought to put it on my sig come to think of it. Is it good etiquette to just look for things you need and send an invite then ask for the item? Or do folk like a bit of chat beforehand?

Thanks, I'm Uk as well, Essex. Ought to put it on my sig come to think of it. Is it good etiquette to just look for things you need and send an invite then ask for the item? Or do folk like a bit of chat beforehand?
Hi - it varies greatly. Some of the gang are really chatty, others quite to the point. You just go with what feels right - we are from all over the world - England, USA, Russia, Germany, Netherlands, Canada, India to name just a couple that spring to mind, and have every type of person and personality in here! (Now you can guarantee that someone will point out somewhere I have missed!). Politicians and world leaders could learn a lot from us! Some people just use this thread and their signatures, others send messages and start conversations. Go with your own flow!

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
Hi - it varies greatly. Some of the gang are really chatty, others quite to the point. You just go with what feels right - we are from all over the world - England, USA, Russia, Germany, Netherlands, Canada, India to name just a couple that spring to mind, and have every type of person and personality in here! (Now you can guarantee that someone will point out somewhere I have missed!). Politicians and world leaders could learn a lot from us! Some people just use this thread and their signatures, others send messages and start conversations. Go with your own flow!
Thanks, I think I am going to enjoy this.

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
Hi All.... I have been waiting to unlock the flippin' Flight Catering Facility for flippin' months. Im level 47 and have not been able to unlock flippin' flights from flippin' level 21! All I need is two cooling chambers. Is there anyone out there prepared to trade before I turn in for the night? It would make me a very happy captain!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
*waves* I'm one of the chatty ones! haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom