Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 2nd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Gifts away. Special thanks for grinding wheels and ergo chairs. I need one more ergo chair.

Does anyone do the excavation flights? Are they more worthwhile than the duty shop?

Nope, neither filter nor grinding machine... some bug maybe.
The lamp has arrived :)
:( I tried sending another filter this morning. Hoping it went through. Otherwise is there something else I can send you?
I need your code to ad you again - my game made "time travel" for 4 months and I have got just 20 neighbors...
Yikes! Am I still your neighbor? You're still in my list and I sent you textbook this morning.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
:( I tried sending another filter this morning. Hoping it went through. Otherwise is there something else I can send you?

Yikes! Am I still your neighbor? You're still in my list and I sent you textbook this morning.
Wish to say so, but NO... I have friends' list from early January and don't know how to re-add neighbors again. Can you visit my airport?

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wt4uel9
Username
Rzuff
I tried sending another filter this morning. Hoping it went through. Otherwise is there something else I can send you?

Relax, one filter has arrived. Unfortunately, I cannot remember who sent is, hovewer I bet it was you... the other thing is I cannot remember if it arrived today or yesterday... to much things to do and I didn't pay proper attention to the game :)
Don't worry if it failed.
Everything I need is in signature :)

Gifts away. Special thanks for grinding wheels and ergo chairs. I need one more ergo chair.

Does anyone do the excavation flights? Are they more worthwhile than the duty shop?
Hi - I am doing the excavation flights - 2 reasons - firstly I have smaller planes where I have completed all the destinations, so this earns cash and keeps them useful, plus there are collections on the route. I want to keep the planes for events, so flying them to collect space items or excavation stars use them between events. Secondly I am trying to get as many stars as I can, currently at 279, and these are fairly easy pickings for some excavation and map destinations. As always, each to their own.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Hi - I am doing the excavation flights - 2 reasons - firstly I have smaller planes where I have completed all the destinations, so this earns cash and keeps them useful, plus there are collections on the route. I want to keep the planes for events, so flying them to collect space items or excavation stars use them between events. Secondly I am trying to get as many stars as I can, currently at 279, and these are fairly easy pickings for some excavation and map destinations. As always, each to their own.

You can also obtain gold tokens, silver tokens, fuel, and items for space launches from completing excavation collections, like I did this morning when I finally got my first Aztec Legacy... Which for some reason is going to take 6 days to complete. :ROFLMAO::banghead::(:eek::rolleyes::arghh:

You can also obtain gold tokens, silver tokens, fuel, and items for space launches from completing excavation collections, like I did this morning when I finally got my first Aztec Legacy... Which for some reason is going to take 6 days to complete. :ROFLMAO::banghead::(:eek::rolleyes::arghh:
Wicked - I am one item away from an Aztec Legacy collection

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Updated my signature again - almost have enough coins to upgrade my terminal - will just need the following Parking Meter(1) and Arch Metal Detectors (3)
These are the only building items I need in the short term
Thanks for all the gifts received today - unfortunately I wont be able to send returns to everyone on the next allowance but those left out are marked for priority the next day. Also you can slow down on the flight catering as now that I am only flying deltas with longer flight times, my production facilities are keeping up the pace. So in anticipation of future aircraft upgrades I would like to start stockpiling earplugs, blankets and Fruit Lollipops

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
@Nicks,
I am one of those players who usually see old names for neighbors. I got a gift from veltro_3, so yesterday sent veltro_3 a building item nix asked for. Is that a separate game; did you get the item I sent, and hope you needed it. I don't think nix is on my neighbor list. If you have two games and are playing both, what items do you want for veltro_3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom