Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 23rd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
sig updated. game name updated. gifting desires updated from this forum.

@Vivke sorry for the mis gift. Caused by slipping fingers.

Thanks for all the incoming building gifts.

My 20 have been sent.

Internet may not be available for the next three days. I will gift when I can.

Send out my 20 gifts, luckely it worked. Thanks for all the received ones and my list for tomorrow is ready.

@Husam : you're on my gifting list for tomorrow.

So great that we got 6 greenies, now it was possible for me to buy a land expansion.

Have a great weekend with happy flyings.
It is ok dont worry ;)(y)

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Evening gang - 6 greenies, wow!

I have been a member of the forum for 2 years today - maybe that's why we have got 6. Happy to take the credit!!!

Can anyone send ROUTERS, and also am suddenly out of Wireless Compasses. Have a great bank holiday weekend folks.

Happy Anniversary

Ralph.png
!!!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

I want to take this opportunity to write and express my thanks to all of you for taking part in the sixteenth and most successful of all the flights to date. Never have I seen so many flyers join a launch so quickly. We had six flyers on board ten minutes after the launch opened and flyers continued to join thereafter.

@Harcourt - @Radu81 - @Mike47 - @porvillewright - @crescent moon - @gorrion - @cats are awesome - @Brycei - @Sunshine - @Wired Parrott - @Cath - @ItsRalphy - @Wasted Eagle

As for the flight itself, it closed, launched, returned and paid out within 30 seconds, due to the number of QL's that were used. A special thank you to those of you who used your QL's. It was such a wonderful collective experience, the best so far and it will be hard to top.

I will update and post the Flyers League Table on Sunday.

My thanks, respect and regards
Captain WH Rollins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom