Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 23rd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Just tried @Captain WH Rollins method, and this morning visited two general neighbours, then all the rest were neighbours who had 3 or more planetariums. Netted 39600 and 29 launch ready chests - WOW going to do it like this every day!!!

That is very impressive indeed - my best this month took place yesterday - 32,200 coins and 27 launch ready chest's, of which 12 (Large Fuel Tank's x5, Main Stabilizer's x5, Powerful Explosive Bolt's x2) were high valued resource items - very well done.

That is very impressive indeed - my best this month took place yesterday - 32,200 coins and 27 launch ready chest's, of which 12 (Large Fuel Tank's x5, Main Stabilizer's x5, Powerful Explosive Bolt's x2) were high valued resource items - very well done.
Beginners luck I guess - must have had a number of collections just needing one more thing!

@Wasted Eagle - its really easy, instead of just visiting the next 12 neighbours in my list (I have 121 neighbours after really pruning the list over the last few weeks), I only visited neighbours with 3 or more planetariums - I have 15 such neighbours in my list, including your good self. Just clicked on planetariums, and if they only had three went to either the Mission Control or Red launch pad. Every one a winner.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Beginners luck I guess - must have had a number of collections just needing one more thing!

@Wasted Eagle - its really easy, instead of just visiting the next 12 neighbours in my list (I have 121 neighbours after really pruning the list over the last few weeks), I only visited neighbours with 3 or more planetariums - I have 15 such neighbours in my list, including your good self. Just clicked on planetariums, and if they only had three went to either the Mission Control or Red launch pad. Every one a winner.

I always visit the same 12 neighbours (who have from 3 to 6) and always go for the same 5 structures per neighbour - at the beginning of June I will post my plunder figures for May and you will then understand what can be achieved across an entire month of plundering

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Quick question, how do you actually put a plane in the reserve hanger? - It is either very complicated or I am being really thick, but I can't find out how!!!

This is presuming you have an empty slot in your reserve hanger. Buy a $200. powerful propeller driven plane. It will give you an option of choosing a hanger to put it into. Pick the one you want stored. It will then tell you it is occupied, and give you the option of putting the plane currently in the hanger you chose into your reserve hanger. Voila.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Hi everyone! Thanks for all the gifts, just sent out my 20 for today.
I'm still looking for 4 Do Not Disturb Signs, 1 Bath Towel, 3 Disposable Shampoos, and 3 All-Inclusive Bracelets to build my hotel please :)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I'm still looking for 4 Do Not Disturb Signs, 1 Bath Towel, 3 Disposable Shampoos, and 3 All-Inclusive Bracelets to build my hotel please :)

I've made a note to start gifting the DNDS x4 from today and thereafter until you have all four

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Good morning everybody!
Gifts sent for today, thank you all for the receiving.

The 6 Greenies came handy yesterday!!!

Happy Landings!

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47

Hi, have sent you a friend request, if you accept I can send you a bath towel.
My code is w1g3byx

Good Morning from London (09.30am GMT)

All 20 neighbours gifts are sent for today.

@andreasmrg - you should have received your first of 5 Cooling Chamber's
@Husam - you should have received your last Cooling Chamber
@Snowee - you should have received your first of 4 DNDS

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
(y) Thank you received

gorrion

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wosoun7
Username
gorrion

Hello, have sent you a friend request, if you accept I can send you a Do Not Disturb Signs.
My code is wosuon7 (all, but the last, letters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom