Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 23rd 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! Been trying to keep up with gifting in spite of work interfering with game time. :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:o_O I don't have time to catch up on all the posts and signatures, so if you need something different than what I've been sending, please let me know. I appreciate all the flight catering but am starting to run low on fuel stockpiles, so if you can send fuel 20, that would be wonderful. If not, please keep up with the flight catering. Thanks!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Thank you so much for the gifts everyone, my hotel is near completion :LOL:

I have updated my siggy to reflect that I only need one more each of Do Not Disturb Sign and All-Inclusive Bracelet.

Once that is done I will start focusing on building my Mission Control Center...will be needing Dispatcher Consoles (3) and one more Video Wall for that please.

Also I am now level 20! Finally able to gift Flight Catering which a lot of my neighbours seem to need :D

Off to update my gift list and send out today's gifts. Happy flying everyone!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
joboo
thanks for the help i got one of my buildings upgraded yayyyy and Snowee i sent you an all inclusive bracelet hopefully that helps :) let me know if you need me to send another tomorrow. i am now saving coins and finishing another upgrade :)

Morning gang - another lovely sunny day in England so making the most and off out, will catch up my flying later!

@Snowee - have sent you an invite, would be great to be neighbours, @joboo2312 - let me have your friend code if you want to connect to.

Tidied up my airport side of the city with another plot of land and feeling quite good about that! but . . . . STILL CAN'T FIND ANYONE WHO CAN GFT ROUTERS aaarrgghh! Am going to have to spend those precious greenies on them which will be 2 weeks worth wasted that could go on land. Humph.

Off to do my gifting, have a few slots left for tomorrow as well - have a great day flying folks!

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Captain, I'll lessen your burden and have noted to take two of those.. - @Snowee

Thank you for the Patrol Drones, the set is now complete... (y)

Thanks for your help with this - I now have one left to gift having gifted one DNDS yesterday morning. Pleased your set is now complete.

Well, todays plunder went well although a little down on yesterday so that was beginners luck as we thought @Captain WH Rollins - netted 30,700 and 24 launch ready chests. I have a launch landing in 6 mins, so am going to do a red, and all are welcome, come and join me, you will be welcome.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Update: Hotel is finished, many thanks to everyone that helped :love:

@joboo2312 - Grats on the upgrade! Could I please have Dispatcher Consoles from tomorrow?
@ItsRalphy - Added :D I had a look in Agent_L's spreadsheet with the gift items (and the slots you can find the item in) and couldn't find "Router" anywhere. Is that the full name for the item? (sorry, don't know all my item names yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom