Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 16th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Planespotter85
Username
Josh-70
Good evening,
Can some one send me x1 Smart Glass, appreciated i will send in return or check what item you need from my signature to send you.
Would you kindly accept plane spotter85 and also 747-sp thanks

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Kj brown - Hi! Unfortunately, you are in the Windows PC / Windows Phone forum.. You appear to be an IPad / IPhone user. Though we can have neighbors across platforms, the 2 you have are the ones that have the most trouble properly connecting. Windows PC and Windows Phone can be neighbors.

If you go here, you'll find lot's of neighbors on your platform:

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/thursday-may-19th-2016.12152/

Good luck and welcome to the forum!

@Kj brown - Hi! Unfortunately, you are in the Windows PC / Windows Phone forum.. You appear to be an IPad / IPhone user. Though we can have neighbors across platforms, the 2 you have are the ones that have the most trouble properly connecting. Windows PC and Windows Phone can be neighbors.

If you go here, you'll find lot's of neighbors on your platform:

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/thursday-may-19th-2016.12152/

Good luck and welcome to the forum!
You are boss following every thing in the forum ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Good strategy. Just a small spoiler: you'll eventually need a couple of thousand flight catering to complete all flights that need catering up to now. :whistle:

May want to read up on building requirements for Flight Catering Facility, though...;)
Should be a quick fix, we all have one of the items... (y)
I thought I read it correctly. I just have oodles of air conditioners, packaging machines, and cooling chambers, so never needed to ask for them.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning from London (07.05am GMT)

This mornings re-allocation of resources brought in 25,900 coins and 22 launch ready blue chests, of which 11 were high valued resource items. The highest takings this month. My neighbours 20 gifts for today, Friday 20th May, have been gifted. My thanks to all of my neighbours for all the gifts.

@Snowee - you should have received your 3rd and final Album

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
Hi all and thanks for all gifts received.

@Cath thanks for the parking meters, I have enough now.
Nearly have enough coins for my terminal L7 upgrade but still need 4 arch metal detectors if anybody has them.
Also in need of more spare wire for the next week or so to finish off my jet flights.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
Hi all and thanks for all gifts received.

@Cath thanks for the parking meters, I have enough now.
Nearly have enough coins for my terminal L7 upgrade but still need 4 arch metal detectors if anybody has them.
Also in need of more spare wire for the next week or so to finish off my jet flights.
Anytime Mike (y)

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47
I went to join a launch this morning and there were at least three that I could join, however I could only see the name of the first two, with no option to scroll along and see the name of the third or even if there were any more. Is this normal ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom