Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 16th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Signature updated. Game name updated. Gift list updated based on today's forum scan.

A special thanks for the Offset antennas. All I need now for MCC3 is one yagi-uda.

Off to work for a living.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Yes but nothing seemed to work, I joined one of the first two but could have been a problem if the one I wanted was the third one.
dang. I will leave it to the experts then. I do worry about that problem happening, but I case I would have to make do with what I am given.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
204zj1df
Username
a jim s
Who all has Planatariums and Training Centers?

Besides Blueaero, rocky, and WastedEagle.

Please announce yourselves and invite me to visit.

I need more Green launch starters, and productive space chests.

Wishful thanks!

D

Deleted member 5399

Wow gotta love this user name! Might as well say I'm addicted.
And speaking of oddities, just what mentality does GI have choosing the word pyro for this weekends game code?
I feel as if I should ready the fire brigade, as the horse in the carriage house may kick the lamp over.
Oh and I got 200 coins for a new neighbor in !KB2; only their name did not appear on my list until several hours later.
Are we sure we did not roll back one week to Friday the 13th??? Next think I might see ghouls, goblins and witches prancing around again.
Gifts are sent finally from !KB and !KB2 despite all what's going on in towns thus far.
If you see some construction going on. I'm trying to rid myself of those excess buildings like 18-24 rocket gardens sitting in the warehouse, or other excess buildings and or monuments.
Might as well make some money from them.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 87
D

Deleted member 5399

Who all has Planatariums and Training Centers?

Besides Blueaero, rocky, and WastedEagle.

Please announce yourselves and invite me to visit.

I need more Green launch starters, and productive space chests.

Wishful thanks!
@jimstreet
!KB and !KB2 have things you might need.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
This kind of post has been a while! :)

Gifts are all out. Thanks for the ones received.

Thanks Cyclone / @WAMike for the VoIPs! 2 more?
Thanks @yenta613 for the Stitcher! Have still some upgrades to do but I'm already saving for the future... (y)

Have a great weekend!

HELP! - I need you!

Something really strange has happened - just opened my game and my terminal level 8 has gone back to only being part constructed. Why????? - could reset a backup, but done a lot since the last one and don't want to go back - so can you send me:-

3x ROUTER, 1xARCADE MACHINE and 3xSMART GLASS so I can re-finish the terminal!!!

Whatever next.

HELP! - I need you!

Something really strange has happened - just opened my game and my terminal level 8 has gone back to only being part constructed. Why????? - could reset a backup, but done a lot since the last one and don't want to go back - so can you send me:-

3x ROUTER, 1xARCADE MACHINE and 3xSMART GLASS so I can re-finish the terminal!!!

Whatever next.

Smart Glass on its way

Regards
Harcourt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom