Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - May 16th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi gang - my game had a little wobble today, and I have received no gifts in the last 6 hours or so. All else ok, it just reset itself to earlier in the day. If you gifted me please let me know, and if you ever gift me and don't receive anything back after the next two gifting slots, again let me know as I always return something!

I have a tablet/laptop convertible, and I thnk its memory capacity is the issue - probems seem to be when windows, or McAfee, or some other programme is running scans or updates in the background, and it seems too much so it closes the game mid flow.

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
Hi gang - my game had a little wobble today, and I have received no gifts in the last 6 hours or so. All else ok, it just reset itself to earlier in the day. If you gifted me please let me know, and if you ever gift me and don't receive anything back after the next two gifting slots, again let me know as I always return something!

I have a tablet/laptop convertible, and I thnk its memory capacity is the issue - probems seem to be when windows, or McAfee, or some other programme is running scans or updates in the background, and it seems too much so it closes the game mid flow.
I got rid of McAfee app. before cause I had a lot of problems with my laptop and that application. I got myself another anti-virus app. Maybe it's not the same with everybody but in my case that was my issue

So glancing through my warehouse I noticed I only have 32 flight catering not sure where the 100's I had in stock all went. o_O
Even though I bring in 20 per day from my current facilities evidently I have a negative flow. In order to rectify this situation
I need to build another facility and need a few items. If my neighbors could clear the items listed in the need now section of my sig
it would be greatly appreciated. :cool:

@Wired Parrott

I have just sent Packaging Machine.
I will send Defroster tomorrow.

Regards
Harcourt

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I got rid of McAfee app. before cause I had a lot of problems with my laptop and that application. I got myself another anti-virus app. Maybe it's not the same with everybody but in my case that was my issue
I hope it's nothing from Symantec! (eg Norton)

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Send out my gifts for today and a list ready for tomorrow. Thanks so much for all the received gifts.

Started the upgrade from my bagage hall but it will take almost 6 days to finish it.

Starting now collecting coins for the upgrade of mcc, but needs lots of them so am still several days busy collecting them.

Have a nice start of a new week.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go

Hmm, maybe you should reconsider bringing the laptop / tablet the next time you go the pub Ralphy. :D :) (y) :) (y):ROFLMAO::LOL:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me
Username
Snow: Item Needed
Thank you @Captain WH Rollins for the Stapler and @cats are awesome are the Whiteboard - I have now finished my Town Hall upgrade!

On to building the Flight School now. I will be needing two each of Flight Helmet, Flight Goggles, Textbook and Slide Rule please.

Also leveled up this morning, I can now gift Smoke Detectors.

Off to send gifts for today - if any of my neighbours has any special requests feel free to message me and I'll make notes on what to send you next. Thanks for all the gifts :LOL:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you @Captain WH Rollins for the Stapler and @cats are awesome are the Whiteboard - I have now finished my Town Hall upgrade!

On to building the Flight School now. I will be needing two each of Flight Helmet, Flight Goggles, Textbook and Slide Rule please.

Also leveled up this morning, I can now gift Smoke Detectors.

Off to send gifts for today - if any of my neighbours has any special requests feel free to message me and I'll make notes on what to send you next. Thanks for all the gifts :LOL:

Can gift Flight Goggles x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom