Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 7th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
@Aero Aereola , @Captain WH Rollins , @crescent moon , @david smith , @gorrion , @Harcourt , @ItsRalphy , @Mike47, @porvillewright, @Robert, @Vivke , @w4mlhq8 , @WAMike, @Wasted Eagle, @wydaho ,@Agent_L, @BearFlights, @Radu81 , @cats are awesome , @wkndcmpr , @WhatHappenedNow .
Gifts Sent by rotation.
Thank you all for the returning gifts.
I managed to finish the event in 4 days based on your much appreciated help. (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Due to my noobishness I pressed complete so I cannot send aerosols anymore to those that need them, I am terribly sorry about it.
Happy landings everybody!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
23h86lvz
Username
KuGy Itemneeded
@RavenENTP (!@Rav.ITEMINEED / !@Raven2-3-4) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@suckerp
(##Fuel20) –Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me VOIP Phone?
@Daenerys
(#Daenerys Fuel / #D2 reqireditem) – Thanks for Earplugs. I sent you Fuel(20). I gave up asking, send anything.
@lacey (#l requireditem) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent youFruit Lollipop. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Fuel Catalyst. I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Bob1977
(3o0 WP wwzp9x / d751 : fuel only!) – Thanks for 2x Fuel(20). I sent you 2x Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Joe7
(Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) – Thanks for lot of Fuel(20). I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@w4mlhq8
(Air Fire 217) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Perfume?
@Captain WH Rollins
(Captain Rollins) – Thanks for X-ray Scanners. I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Gyroscope?
@Cath (cath 1) – Thanks for Pearl Earrings. I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Pearl Earrings?
@Laosge (Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20).Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Faith1984
(Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Davejoyg
(davejoyg_reuireditem) – Thanks for Hardness Tester. I sent you White Gold Bracelet. Could you send me Hardness Tester?
@davidsmith (gamerader) – Thanks for Riveter. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Riveter?
@OVAinternational (OVAinternational) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Robert (Robster) – Thanks for X-ray Scanner. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Samzon (Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Deicer. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Deicer?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20).I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel/Spacesuit / Marko 1 fuel) – Thanks for Altimeter and Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Aircraft Tire and Lining Plate. Could you send me Hardness Tester and Fuel Catalyst?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(itemneeded)) – Thanks for Deicer. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@RavenENTP (!@Rav.ITEMINEED / !@Raven2-3-4) – I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@suckerp
(##Fuel20) –Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Passenger Seat. Could you send me VOIP Phone?
@Daenerys
(#Daenerys Fuel / #D2 reqireditem) – Thanks for Earplugs. I sent you Fuel(20). I gave up asking, send anything.
@lacey (#l requireditem) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent youFruit Lollipop. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@KingKong
(*King-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Fuel Catalyst. I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Bob1977
(3o0 WP wwzp9x / d751 : fuel only!) – Thanks for 2x Fuel(20). I sent you 2x Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Joe7
(Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) – Thanks for lot of Fuel(20). I sent you Wireless Compass. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Jake
(AAAE-Itemneeded) – Thanks for Whiskey. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Whiskey?
@w4mlhq8
(Air Fire 217) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Perfume?
@Captain WH Rollins
(Captain Rollins) – Thanks for X-ray Scanners. I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Gyroscope?
@Cath (cath 1) – Thanks for Pearl Earrings. I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Pearl Earrings?
@Laosge (Diego/Item I need) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20).Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Faith1984
(Dutyfreestuffpls) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Davejoyg
(davejoyg_reuireditem) – Thanks for Hardness Tester. I sent you White Gold Bracelet. Could you send me Hardness Tester?
@davidsmith (gamerader) – Thanks for Riveter. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Riveter?
@OVAinternational (OVAinternational) – Thanks for Fuel(20). I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Robert (Robster) – Thanks for X-ray Scanner. I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Samzon (Samzon JetEngine) – Thanks for Deicer. I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Deicer?
@Kesh
(Kesh Fuel 20 / Sheekee) – Thanks for Fuel(20).I sent you Fuel(20). Could you send me Fuel(20)?
@Ispmark
(Marko fuel/Spacesuit / Marko 1 fuel) – Thanks for Altimeter and Oscillating Beacon. I sent you Aircraft Tire and Lining Plate. Could you send me Hardness Tester and Fuel Catalyst?
@tanmaya mahapatra
(T(itemneeded)) – Thanks for Deicer. I sent you Cognac. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst?

Yes, of course, will send tomorrow morning.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi All,
Many thanks for those send gifts for today and those the best neighbors help me and support me.
Still there is some items if any one would like to trade:
Archive Box 3 pieces.
Travel Guide 1 piece.
Cosmic Fuel Station: Spaceship Engine 1, Laser Level 4, Robot Tester 1.
Good luck every one.

I can send Archive Box x3 during this week, beginning tomorrow morning.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

Vivke

350+ Star Club
Wow, thanks for so many gifts. Send mine also but since I don't have much time today I've send my gifts before visiting the forum. I guess some of you will receive aerosol and you don't needed it anymore, sorry for that. Tomorrow I'll look again first here. Allready a long list for tomorrow.

It's good to see that so many of us could complete the event. Will close the event tomorrow so not sure if I still can send aerosol anymore. Please let me know if you want me to send one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom