Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 7th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wyo03x8
Username
Doc
Sorry to friends and neighbors, will be away from game for the rest of the day. Gifting will be late. Sorry again, Life gets in the way......Doc

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
Hi neighbours,
please do not send gifts to my game Laosge, it stopped working.:(:mad::confused: i´m waiting GI to resolve.:unsure::nailbiting::banghead::bored::grumpy: The game is set in January and i lost my new buildings, money, stars, event buildings, etc.:banghead::rage::rage::rage:..i´m so tired of this:mad::blackalien::notworthy:

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
Gifts are out - many thanks to everyone for the towels and do not disturb signs! Still need some shampoo and AI bracelets if anyone has some to spare.

Event - Can't say I went all out for it, but did give it a shot. Visited a lot of the destinations, but probably not often enough. Last task they gave me was to visit my bookstore for some items and they just never dropped, so never really progressed beyond one Haloween Shop. I did waste a lot of items on the ghosts when I didn't need to, but learned a lesson for next event and will just focus on the task they give you at the moment.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Good morning - Thanks for recent gifts - I have returned gifts owing and still haver a few left to send in reurn for any more I receive (unless I gifted you since midnight in which case a gift puts you on priority for the next day)

I have a comfortable space flight in progress - still plenty of time for second/third place (announced in space thread)

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
All,
If you have aerosol; i still need.
I'm afraid I shall lose this event. I don't have all the collection items from visiting, and there is nothing I can do to get more visits.
Happy Flying all,
Comet

D

Deleted member 5399

!KB gifts are sent. Will try and get !KB2 out on Tuesday sometime later in the day UTC-6.
I do not wish this on anyone. It saps the strength from muscles real quick, being laid up just a week.
And it may be weeks if not two months or more for me to bounce back.

How many days do we think we will have off before the St. Patrick's Day event? Last year G! only gave us 9 days to complete it, until the android players were having serious issues with the game. G! extended the time by 10 more days! I got real tired of those Leprechauns!!
Oh no- had forgotten all abut them, enough to give bad dreams!

@porvillewright - Happy Birthday from the gang
birthday cake.png

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I Bid Greetings Flyers

I've just finished this mornings 20 gifts for today, Tuesday 8th March. My plunder fell to 8,600 coins and 9 launch ready blue chests, of which 4 were high valued resource items. The coins and chests were the lowest I can remember for a very long time. My thanks for all of the 35 gifts received, from my neighbours, during the past 24 hours.

Have a safe days flying.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

How many days do we think we will have off before the St. Patrick's Day event? Last year G! only gave us 9 days to complete it, until the android players were having serious issues with the game. G! extended the time by 10 more days! I got real tired of those Leprechauns!!
St Patricks Day and then Easter as Easter is early this year Leprechauns and then fluffy bunnies AAARGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom