Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 21st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

bjs

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wdurbi6
Username
bjs
Airports for Sale! I have built up 5 airports and unfortunately don't have time to really enjoy them.
bjs Level 60, 287 stars, 6.7 million coins, 25 greenies, fully developed, no side tasks remaining, 56 gold tokens, 2258 silver tokens, 9 black S3's in storage, 74 business class, 14 dice, 28 friend in need, 10 inconvertible coins, 35 jet packs, 4 QL, 10 secret faucets, 27 sky captains, 4 spy glasses, 19 weathervanes, many special maps, 200+ unopened launch chests, 11 excavations buildings plus ski slope producing collection items every day, many buildings in storage (at least 6 of most available buildings)
bjs2 level 58, red capable, 1 QL, about 100 greenies
bjs3 level 54, red capable
bjs4 level 54, red capable
bjs5 level 44, red capable

If you enjoy AC and have the time these could really be a lot of fun. Create your own alliance, QL parties on your own, max out all the airports.

If you are interested message me. I have put in about $500 and 2 years developing these (mainly bjs) and the coins alone would cost $500 even with the 7x bonus running currently. These are just sitting and waiting for the next upgrade.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
@Mike47 - Yes! You came up as a random addition, so I added you. I lost you as a neighbor a while after a game crash and restore. If you can add me, try it! Maybe we can reconnect...

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wv3cp66
Username
Dutyfreestuffpls
Hello and Happy Easter to all !!! I'm back in the Sky (y)
Gifts Sent by new rotation.
Thank you all for the returning gifts. (y)(y)(y)

@Comet18 (Comet18) - I sent you Infrared Camera. Could you send me Deicer ?
@Ten33go (Ten) - I sent you Fuel Additive. Could you send me Tunnel freezer ?
@Joe7 (Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) – Thanks for lot of Fuel(20). I sent you Earplugs.
@Jake (AAAE-Itemneeded) – I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Glazing Machine ?
@Captain WH Rollins (Captain Rollins) – I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon ?
@cats are awesome (Cats – itemneeded) – I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Fuel 20 ?
@Cath (cath 1) – I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Pearl Earrings ?
@crescent moon (crescent moon) – I sent you Radar. Could you send me Altimeter ?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) – I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Earplugs ?
@david smith (gamerader) – I sent you Single-malt Whiskey. Could you send me Duty free items ?
@david smith (gameradar2) – I sent you Jet Engine. Could you send me Single-malt Whiskey ?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – I sent you Deicer. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst ?
@tanmaya mahapatra (T(itemneeded)) – I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon ?
@Robert (Robster) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me X-ray Scanner ?
@Doc (Doc2)- Sorry but I don't remember what I sent you but I hope is something that you need.
@Husam (HMYH) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Fuel 20 ?
@Davejoyg (davejoyg) - I sent you back the Antenna. You need 2 more. I will wait your gift first.
@Agent_L (AgentL OsBeacon) - Thanks for Fuel 20 and Landing Lamp. I sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Just saw this. Definitely tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom