Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 21st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and Happy Easter to all !!! I'm back in the Sky (y)
Gifts Sent by new rotation.
Thank you all for the returning gifts. (y)(y)(y)

@Comet18 (Comet18) - I sent you Infrared Camera. Could you send me Deicer ?
@Ten33go (Ten) - I sent you Fuel Additive. Could you send me Tunnel freezer ?
@Joe7 (Joe7 / A(whiteboard / Joe7-2-3-4)) – Thanks for lot of Fuel(20). I sent you Earplugs.
@Jake (AAAE-Itemneeded) – I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Glazing Machine ?
@Captain WH Rollins (Captain Rollins) – I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon ?
@cats are awesome (Cats – itemneeded) – I sent you Oscillating Beacon. Could you send me Fuel 20 ?
@Cath (cath 1) – I sent you Navigation Module. Could you send me Pearl Earrings ?
@crescent moon (crescent moon) – I sent you Radar. Could you send me Altimeter ?
@Faith1984 (Dutyfreestuffpls) – I sent you Earplugs. Could you send me Earplugs ?
@david smith (gamerader) – I sent you Single-malt Whiskey. Could you send me Duty free items ?
@david smith (gameradar2) – I sent you Jet Engine. Could you send me Single-malt Whiskey ?
@Harcourt (Harco-Itemneeded) – I sent you Deicer. Could you send me Fuel Catalyst ?
@tanmaya mahapatra (T(itemneeded)) – I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me Oscillating Beacon ?
@Robert (Robster) - I sent you Flight Catering. Could you send me X-ray Scanner ?
@Doc (Doc2)- Sorry but I don't remember what I sent you but I hope is something that you need.
@Husam (HMYH) - I sent you Spare Wire. Could you send me Fuel 20 ?
@Davejoyg (davejoyg) - I sent you back the Antenna. You need 2 more. I will wait your gift first.
@Agent_L (AgentL OsBeacon) - Thanks for Fuel 20 and Landing Lamp. I sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Radu - I'm sorry. I had altimeter for you in my list, but when I went to verify gifts before sending, I didn't see it in your signature and sent you fuel catalyst instead. I am making a more permanent note for in the future to send you altimeter unless you specifically ask me to send something different. :oops::oops::arghh::arghh:

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Looking for help with Parking Meters. They seem to be a short lived rarity. I still need 3 - but I'm good for a week or so. Any help appreciated!!
I had the for a short while once. One day they disappeared, and I got podium to give instead. If no one has them; we can try the send/return game but it never seems to return what it should. Let me know.

I had the for a short while once. One day they disappeared, and I got podium to give instead. If no one has them; we can try the send/return game but it never seems to return what it should. Let me know.
Tomorrow I'll try sending you a beverage cooler so you can return it. Maybe - maybe - it's worth a try.

Radu - I'm sorry. I had altimeter for you in my list, but when I went to verify gifts before sending, I didn't see it in your signature and sent you fuel catalyst instead. I am making a more permanent note for in the future to send you altimeter unless you specifically ask me to send something different. :oops::oops::arghh::arghh:
No worries,that's fine.I have some Altimeter in my warehouse but I need more because I will start to do again Adventure flight with 6 Jumbo and always when it crashes require repair items that I have less.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtf5i87
Username
Aero Aereola
I see in other parts of the forum people are talking about an Alice in Wonderland event. Is think not available on Windows or is it delayed or am I missing an update? Truthfully, I almost prefer no event so I can just focus on growing my airport versus chasing rabbits...

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Comet18 Gifts sent Today
Sky Marshall (@wkndcmpr) addl rdr
doc (@Doc) beacon
doc2 (@Doc) beacon
WP2 (@Wired Parrott) catering
Radu (@Radu81) deicer by request
#Joe7-2 (@Joe7) earplugs to #Joe7
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) gyro
Crescent Moon[mn] (@crescent moon) helmet
Cyclone4 (@WAMike) lamp
Sophia (@Sophiaelizabeth) lollipop
YAR (@Cosmic Blue) machine oil
MikeO4 (@m-bari) nav mod
(@Aero Aereola) nav mod
(@Captain WH Rollins) pass(10)
Cath (@wydaho) pass(10)
(@Wired Parrott) prop
Okie (@Kris) propeller
Lorna (@Lorna) whisky
Gorrion (@gorrion) wire
Yetti (@uyetti) wire

Comet18 Gifts sent Today
Sky Marshall (@wkndcmpr) addl rdr
doc (@Doc) beacon
doc2 (@Doc) beacon
WP2 (@Wired Parrott) catering
Radu (@Radu81) deicer by request
#Joe7-2 (@Joe7) earplugs to #Joe7
!WHN (@WhatHappenedNow) gyro
Crescent Moon[mn] (@crescent moon) helmet
Cyclone4 (@WAMike) lamp
Sophia (@Sophiaelizabeth) lollipop
YAR (@Cosmic Blue) machine oil
MikeO4 (@m-bari) nav mod
(@Aero Aereola) nav mod
(@Captain WH Rollins) pass(10)
Cath (@wydaho) pass(10)
(@Wired Parrott) prop
Okie (@Kris) propeller
Lorna (@Lorna) whisky
Gorrion (@gorrion) wire
Yetti (@uyetti) wire
Thanks. (y) I will send you Infrared Camera until you will have all

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
I see in other parts of the forum people are talking about an Alice in Wonderland event. Is think not available on Windows or is it delayed or am I missing an update? Truthfully, I almost prefer no event so I can just focus on growing my airport versus chasing rabbits...

Seems to be missing in Windows. My two Android games have it but my windows game doe snot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom