Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 21st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davejoyg

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Username
davejoyg, djg#
Gifts out for the night. For the first time I actually had two gift windows today. Wow, lot of work sending 40 gifts out in one day.
I have a new item in my send list, the router which is used on the terminal building level 8.

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
Have anybody Flatbed Scanner and Paper Cutter on his gift list? I need 10 of them.
Signature updated.

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
This mornings 20 neighbour gifts have just been sent, Saturday 26th March. Another quiet mornings plunder brought in just 11,000 coins and 10 launch ready blue chests, all were low valued resource items, no real use. My thanks for all the gifts received.

@Lorna - just gifted - Do Not Distrub Sign - towards your hotel, how many more do you need?

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

Many Thanks to @Harcourt, @crescent moon, and @ wkndcmpr (sky marshall) for all the help to upgrade my Repair Base, you guys are amazing (y)
Only problem is have 3 broken planes and can not repair for two days:) but I think I will cope

@Cath

You are very welcome. I have just started my upgrade.
Thanks for the Dryers, I will start on Crucibles next.

Have a good day,

Regards
Harcourt

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
@Cath

You are very welcome. I have just started my upgrade.
Thanks for the Dryers, I will start on Crucibles next.

Have a good day,

Regards
Harcourt
Thank you so much you are a gem:) you think they would let us repair if we have the items in stock, but that would be to easy :(
Start saving now for next project, cheers Harcourt could not of got there without your help (y)

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
All gifts out for today! Thanks for the ones received and incoming ones.
Tomorrow's round of gifting starts with @david smith ...

You can cross off your flight helmets, @andreasmrg !

Thank you for the many many Oscillating Beacons. I'm good for the time being.
Changed sig and game name with the newly needed items: Navigation Module and Fuel Hose.

Happy flying! :happy:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Returns all sent for current gifting session
The following are already listed for my next session (after midnight) as I had already sent one for the current session
@Ten2
@Cam
@gorrion
@AIRVILLE32
Have a good day all and Happy Easter

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
with the space launches we receive maps to special locations but nowhere on the map can you see what aircraft is needed unless you open the map. Opening it of course triggers the timer so if you don't yet have the right aircraft it gets wasted.

Has anyone come across a source of information about which planes are needed for which destinations, or at least know what plane any of the following need;-
Beverly Hills, Nagoya and Novosibursk

At the moment the only aircraft I have available are Jet, Delta and Powerful Delta = I also have a turbo prop in storage but the way that stupid system works I would have to sell one of my Jet planes to use it.

Longer term I have decided to upgrade control tower but then to leave the extra hanger it gives me empty so that I can more easily bring a plane out of the reserve hanger when I need to

Moderator - do you think we could do with a "general"chat forum in Windows? - that way it is easier to reach other windows users without going off topic as I am here - this would be the ideal place to post questions like this, new member requests and the like

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@gbswales The English wikia is bit outdated, but if you google your problem, you can find Beverly Hills on German wikia. It doesn't take a linguist to figure out which plane is which: )
Reserve hangar is bit useless if you don't buy at least one more slot. Keeping turboprop there is imho very bad idea, as it's cheap enough to be the sacrificial plane needed to move other planes to storage.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
with the space launches we receive maps to special locations but nowhere on the map can you see what aircraft is needed unless you open the map. Opening it of course triggers the timer so if you don't yet have the right aircraft it gets wasted.
With one map you can send unlimited number of planes. If you have only 1 plane, you still waste 90% potential of the map.
I'm keeping my maps until I'll have at least 10 planes of the type, so I can make most out of every map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom