Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 21st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
@gbswales Check the updated in Windows store. Good luck
due to technical issues with my computer I no longer have access to windows store either via the store app or through browser. Everything has been tried and it seems that only a clean install of windows 10 is likely to fix the issue. I am putting that off for as long as possible because for other affected websites I can just use my mobile - but not of course for the game!
Am I missing anything else by not having the update? I am not bothered by events as I never do them anyway

Good morning gang, and happy Easter to those who celebrate it.

Started event but likely to finish, as going away a week today for 6 days, so unless I have the luck and skill of @Radu81, it seems a difficult challenge. I can gift 5 Hearts card and Magic Mirror - but haven't worked out what value they are yet. @Radu81 - just visited and you have a great dity, really impressed, but I am not convinced these new buildings float my boat - however, you know me - I like to collect 1 of everything if I can.

Gifts out for today, and nearly have my 20 for tomorrow.

Happy flying

Joe7

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
23zxskei
Username
Joe7 (what I need)
Unfortunately the laptop where I have my suport accounts is broken, so I will be able to send gifts only from main account.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wcq1z2q
Username
andreasmrg
Hi All,

I have sent out my 20 Gifts for today, and many thanks for those received.

I have decided to take part in the event, which looks extremely challenging !!

Please, Please, Please Do Not Send Me Gifts if You Are Not Doing the Event
I will Not Have the Capacity to Gift Back.

I have identified the following Neighbours who are doing the event.
@Cath , @WAMike , @Mike47, @porvillewright , @PeterNL , @Vivke , @Doc , @crescent moon , @wydaho , @andreasmrg , @ItsRalphy , @Davejoyg , @Joe7

I either have or will send Event Items to these Neighbours.

If you are not on the list but are doing the event, please let me know.

Regards
Harcourt

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi All,

@Cath , @WAMike , @Mike47, @porvillewright , @PeterNL , @Vivke , @Doc , @crescent moon , @wydaho , @andreasmrg , @ItsRalphy , @Davejoyg , @Joe7

Regards
Harcourt
You can add me to your event list! :)

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Am I missing anything else by not having the update? I am not bothered by events as I never do them anyway
No, I don't think you're missing anything. However, this event comes with event hangars, which have a bug that can be exploited. You can put regular planes into them - basically giving you 6 extra temporary hangars. I say temporary, because GI keep threatening they'll fix it and your planes there will simply get deleted. But instead of fixing the bug with old event hangars, they just introduced more event hangars, with same bug, so I'll say their threat just lost huge chunk of its credibility.
That's 6 more hangars to keep flying your old planes you were about to sell anyway. IMHO that's huge.

Last edited:
Find myself in urgent need of SPARE WIRE I have to make a total of 74 flights to complete my last two Jet locations - both of which require spare wire for flight so if those of you with spare wire to gift could prioritise those for me for the time being. I will let you know when I have enough or if I need something else you have more urgently. Thanks all should solve you gifting problems for a while !

I will start tomorrow send you SPARE WIRE daily, but please send in return to me.(y)
Deal ;)

Kris

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wc949to
Username
Turion1973
I have updated my items I can send for the event for both my games. My Okie game I can send the knife. Just send me a private message if anyone needs anything.

PeterNL

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20fd2bew
Username
PeterNL
Hi All,

Regards
Harcourt
good job of you to have already a lot of Russian Eggs (y)

Comet18

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Comet18
Hi All,

Regards
Harcourt
@Harcourt I'm trying the event; doubt I'll win. But It'll be good to add a few more flight stars. Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom