Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - March 21st 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wwgnrn0
Username
greenwolf74
I am participating in this latest events...I can send 3 of hearts and pocket knives and would love if all my neighbours could send me their event items!!
Thanks as always to all of my faithful friends for always sending me gifts!! You cannot know how much that your gifts have helped me to advance in this game!!
I really, sincerely appreciate all of you!! If you are not my friend yet, please send me an invite and tag me here in this forum!!

Thanks for the gifts, mine are also send and the others will get one tomorrow.

Doing the event still need lots of cards and knives, so please send this first to me.

@Lorna : send you an invite.

New friends are welcome, please send me a note if you add me.

@Radu81 : congrats on finishing the event so soon.

Good luck to all with the event.
Thanks (y)

porvillewright

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20v96fok
Username
pwilberwright
Hi all

Apologies for the lack of gifts recently. Have been having some issues with the game and with my PC in general.

Hope to be back up and running soon - I see there is a new event but I haven't received this yet as my Windows store app is not working:(. I have tried fixing this but this does not seem to work using advertised solutions. My start menu and WiFi driver are also broken.

Steve
@Steve26 , please see my entry #505 earlier on this thread. Should solve your problem!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Looks like my game hasn't caught up with British Summertime as it is 00.24 here but still has me in the previous gifting frame! I expect if I could visit the store to manually upgrade then it might update but I haven't been able to use the Windows Store since mid January and there seems little prospect of getting that fixed anytime soon. Updates have been getting through until recently but something seems to have changed

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
@gbswales

windows store maybe experiencing intermittent problem caused by a windows 10 bug in the Ethernet driver.

I suggest you check your driver for the Ethernet. Windows 10 has a bad habit of causing it to break, when you check it with the net troubleshooter it indicates that the driver is working properly.

i had to manually replace the driver, since i did that i am able to use all windows functions properly including the store.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
203ax621
Username
brycei
Same thing here. I have not accepted his request yet, but haven't deleted it in case he completes his profile. Right now when I click on him, it says "This user's profile is not available."

@crescent moon @Aero Aereola @Captain WH Rollins

Sorry for the blank profile/random connections. I had some major problems confirming my email address for this site, without which, you can't do anything. Ultimately I had to use a different email address, since the confirmation never came through to the first even after several attempts. @Captain, maybe something to look into.

Looking forward to being part of the community.

@crescent moon @Aero Aereola @Captain WH Rollins

Sorry for the blank profile/random connections. I had some major problems confirming my email address for this site, without which, you can't do anything. Ultimately I had to use a different email address, since the confirmation never came through to the first even after several attempts. @Captain, maybe something to look into.

Looking forward to being part of the community.
@Brycei
Welcome to the community - you will find a lot of friends willing to help out with your airport and also good comraderie. Glad you were able to get your email addy problem fixed. I have accepted your neighbor request, as I am sure many others will also.

Are you participating in the Down the Rabbit Hole event? Be sure to include that in your signature.

Welcome again!!

@gbswales

windows store maybe experiencing intermittent problem caused by a windows 10 bug in the Ethernet driver.

I suggest you check your driver for the Ethernet. Windows 10 has a bad habit of causing it to break, when you check it with the net troubleshooter it indicates that the driver is working properly.

i had to manually replace the driver, since i did that i am able to use all windows functions properly including the store.
Windows 10 is GREAT - except for when it isn't!

Same problem. I'm running 4 turboprops to turkish coast for the next few hours to stock up on landing lamps, then using spyglass tomorrow to Cheltenham. Only need a few more drops for 2 more Plane of Hearts, then 1 more collection of Mad Tea Party. Hopefully will finish tomorrow or the next day. I've spent a few greens on spyglass, but it really seems to work.

I seem to be ok with spare wire for my jets. Thank goodness.

Happy Easter!

Thanks for the gifts, everyone! Mine from Cath are sent and will send from Bear soon.

Event is going slowly for me. Haven't even completed one collection in spite of focusing on pocket knives when visiting neighbors and flying only to event locations. Any suggestions are welcome.

Still need 3 three of hearts and 3 four of hearts to complete first hangar and need lots of pocket knives.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wr3dowk
Username
lorna
Thanks for the gifts, mine are also send and the others will get one tomorrow.

Doing the event still need lots of cards and knives, so please send this first to me.

@Lorna : send you an invite.

New friends are welcome, please send me a note if you add me.

@Radu81 : congrats on finishing the event so soon.

Good luck to all with the event.
Thanks I have added you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom