Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 20th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I'm needing terminal build items (see sig) I apologize to those I cannot send gifts to on a regular basis - I have so many wonderful neighbors that send gifts that pretty soon I will be a year behind with no way to catch up :( No time for a support account. Please accept my apologies and if you haven't received a gift from me in awhile let me know and I will prioritize you for tomorrow.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Hi Nicks, wellcome back!. :D
You are in my list. I have send gifts all week, din't you received them? :confused:
Thank you, my friend, but I didn't receive it. In fact, GI have restored my game as it was in the April - to level 54, before it crashes down to level 14. You can see me, but I don't, I also tried to enter your and @Snowee codes but nothing happens. So, based on my previous experience, I can say that there is only one way how to reconnect - it's needed to enter my code from your side again. Oh, @Airport Arne, please re-enter my code too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom