Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 20th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well...
Guys, hold the breath - I'M BACK!!!
But looks like GI tricks are still unpredictable - they have restored my game as it was before April crash - buck to level 54! I have @Rainer, @cats and many other previous neighbors in my list! It will be needed to find a way how now reconnect with them... Anyway, my wish list changed, my gifts changed. Wow...
Nice that you're back !!!

Reactions: Doc

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Gathering QL's is a dedicated project. I spent 2 weeks gathing landing lamps - close to 500. Then I flew about 100 flights to each of the destination maps from the green launches (using fuel catalyst, golden dice and lots of fuel). At the time, I had 8 turboprops and that's pretty much all I flew. Then I did the blue launch maps, first gathered addition radar & spare wire; then all I flew were jets. Haven't started maps from the red launch yet.

I've switched to adventure flights now - building up those gold & silver tokens for the mint!:D:D:D

Thank you for sharing your experience with me - I'm now convinced, having received two detailed replies from yourself and @Wasted Eagle, that this is not for me. I no longer have the appropriate planes to undertake suck a demanding task - I had hoped to return the favour and thank flyers by using QL's - but I now realise that this will not be possible - my respects to your dedication and success with the above - it really is impressive work.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hello, thank you very much for answering my post with your detailed reply - not heard from you in quite sometime - hope all is well in your world - I may just learn to live without QL's - not sure it is for me long term - thanks once again for the information, it was of great help to me.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Thank you for taking interest. All's well this end of the Channel. Last week was a little hectic in my world and the game paid the price for it... :)

Back to business!
I'll pitch in a Solar Cell for @Snowee .
If you have @Ekenna , she's in need of Archive Boxes. I've noted 2, but her sig suggests 5.

I'll probably go for the red QL collection once my fleet has changed into jumbos. Green and Blue are on my 'to do someday list'... :p

Until the next launch, Captain!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Thanks for all the gifts, mine are also send out for today. Have a list ready for tomorrow.

One day left and my red launch pad is build then.
hi goodevening, i did update or i should say, erm dunno the right word.. erm..erm attached jeah that's it!, i have attached a few things on mi siggy.

i think , bye

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
hi goodevening, i did update or i should say, erm dunno the right word.. erm..erm attached jeah that's it!, i have attached a few things on mi siggy.

i think , bye
it's been such a nice busy week for me on apc, just like to add i'm in need of citysmodel(2) ,for townhall, in dutch it says "stadsmodel" i think it means a miniature? so i need 2 cityminiature

and papershredder(2 of them)

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Thanks for all the gifts, mine are also send out for today. Have a list ready for tomorrow.

One day left and my red launch pad is build then.
hi Vivke i sent a message in dutch, i dont even know know if u speak but ur from belgium i saw on ur profilepage, congrats with the 3-0 so far the gameoffootball

an thanks for the brandy (cognac) for mi dutyfreeshop

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
CONGRATS ! TO ALL THE FAIR PLAYERS THAT GOT A REWARD IN THE WEEKLY RANKING (y)
hey thanks, great i think im a fairplayr , only doing fastforward when enough fuel available,besides owning fuelkatalysators to speed up flights no#1 in thailand this week! i luv it next week im hoping for ten more silver coins so i can afford me another fighterjet an flying to more excotic places

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
hey thanks, great i think im a fairplayr , only doing fastforward when enough fuel available,besides owning fuelkatalysators to speed up flights no#1 in thailand this week! i luv it next week im hoping for ten more silver coins so i can afford me another fighterjet an flying to more excotic places
Good work and if you ever need any information or any tips for the game, you will find answers on this forum. The game would not be the same without this nice community here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom