Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - June 20th 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The special posh breakfast is something I do on most early Sunday mornings following a mornings drive through London - the only time you can actually drive through London - the roads being mostly empty - people are still in bed or in church.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Sounds good, I am off to see if I can find a posh breakfast around here!

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Hi neighbs

Thanks for the insane amount of gifts this week. I haven't played much due to being swamped at work. Sorry for the poor gifting on my behalf this week...

Wstd1Eagl is back in full force!

@Ekenna Archive box sent, need more?
@Harcourt Thanks for joining my launch yesterday and for putting in that many points. I was away from screen and should've mentioned it... :sorry:
@JaxJaguars Glad to be neighbours, count me as a daily visitor. ;)

Let's fly!

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good morning Flyboys and Flygirls (10.10am GMT London)

With regards to QL's - I'm assuming they can only be obtained by completing the following three space collections - The Theory of Everything, The Outer Limits and Magnificent Desolation?
What type of planes do you use and to what destinations do you fly to? I'm assuming they are not so easy to obtain?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Hi neighbs

Thanks for the insane amount of gifts this week. I haven't played much due to being swamped at work. Sorry for the poor gifting on my behalf this week...

Wstd1Eagl is back in full force!

@Ekenna Archive box sent, need more?
@Harcourt Thanks for joining my launch yesterday and for putting in that many points. I was away from screen and should've metioned it... :sorry:
@JaxJaguars Glad to be neighbours, count me as a daily visitor. ;)

Let's fly!

Thanks for the archive box! I need 2 more! I changed my gift for you to flight catering instead of spare propeller. Ok?

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
Good morning Flyboys and Flygirls (10.10am GMT London)

With regards to QL's - I'm assuming they can only be obtained by completing the following three space collections - The Theory of Everything, The Outer Limits and Magnificent Desolation?
What type of planes do you use and to what destinations do you fly to? I'm assuming they are not so easy to obtain?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Hi Cap

The easiest access to QLs is three starring all launch colours.
Top three in any launch colour in the weekly rankings also rewards a QL.

To answer your question:
- The Theory of Everything: turboprop
- The Outer Limits: jet
- Magnificent Desolation: jumbo

The destinations are the timed maps you get as a reward for 1st place in each launch colour.

e.g. First in blue gives you a 'The Stars my Destination' chest with a timed map to either Miami, Nagoya, Sacramento, Puerto Rico or Alexandria.

In each of those maps you have to complete a five item collection. The rewards for those collections are the items you need for The Outer Limits. Lots of flying!

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Hi Cap

To answer your question:

The destinations are the timed maps you get as a reward for 1st place in each launch colour.

e.g. First in blue gives you a 'The Stars my Destination' chest with a timed map to either Miami, Nagoya, Sacramento, Puerto Rico or Alexandria.

In each of those maps you have to complete a five item collection. The rewards for those collections are the items you need for The Outer Limits. Lots of flying!
hi everbody i have done my neighbours visits,
now i have only 2 give aways left . anyone in special need of something i can sent, plz let me know via here or a dm ( popular term ,dunno what it stands for, d... message?)

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi Cap

To answer your question:

Hello, thank you very much for answering my post with your detailed reply - not heard from you in quite sometime - hope all is well in your world - I may just learn to live without QL's - not sure it is for me long term - thanks once again for the information, it was of great help to me.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Hello, thank you very much for answering my post with your detailed reply - not heard from you in quite sometime - hope all is well in your world - I may just learn to live without QL's - not sure it is for me long term - thanks once again for the information, it was of great help to me.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Gathering QL's is a dedicated project. I spent 2 weeks gathing landing lamps - close to 500. Then I flew about 100 flights to each of the destination maps from the green launches (using fuel catalyst, golden dice and lots of fuel). At the time, I had 8 turboprops and that's pretty much all I flew. Then I did the blue launch maps, first gathered addition radar & spare wire; then all I flew were jets. Haven't started maps from the red launch yet.

I've switched to adventure flights now - building up those gold & silver tokens for the mint!:D:D:D

Hi Harcourt,
can you send vivaldi antenna to my Diego game from Harc-support to see which antenna i get?

Thanks a lot
Maria

wh2rpli

Hi @Laosge

Diego and Harc-Support are not connected ! I have sent you an invite, please accept.
I have PM'd you with Harc-Support code.which is not publicly available.

I am not quite sure what you mean by " .... to see which Antenna I get" I think if I send you a Vivaldi you will get a Vivaldi.

If you are thinking about a 'Send in Return' arrangement then I would suggest you send an Offset Gregorian to my main account Harc-Item and I will send in return. I know I had an offset Gregorian to gift before I upgraded, so that is what you should get !

Regards
Harcourt

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
23zswfba
Username
#Losge
wh2rpli

Hi @Laosge

Diego and Harc-Support are not connected ! I have sent you an invite, please accept.
I have PM'd you with Harc-Support code.which is not publicly available.

I am not quite sure what you mean by " .... to see which Antenna I get" I think if I send you a Vivaldi you will get a Vivaldi.

If you are thinking about a 'Send in Return' arrangement then I would suggest you send an Offset Gregorian to my main account Harc-Item and I will send in return. I know I had an offset Gregorian to gift before I upgraded, so that is what you should get !

Regards
Harcourt

Thanks Harcourt already add you. Sorry for the confusion, i was thinking on send/return. I already sent to Harc-support gregorian antenna. Late at night i will send to your main account, thanks a lot Harcourt :)

Maria

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
Oh well...
Guys, hold the breath - I'M BACK!!!
But looks like GI tricks are still unpredictable - they have restored my game as it was before April crash - buck to level 54! I have @Rainer, @cats and many other previous neighbors in my list! It will be needed to find a way how now reconnect with them... Anyway, my wish list changed, my gifts changed. Wow...

Thanks Harcourt already add you. Sorry for the confusion, i was thinking on send/return. I already sent to Harc-support gregorian antenna. Late at night i will send to your main account, thanks a lot Harcourt :)

Maria

Hi Maria,

I have received the Gregorian Antenna from Diego to my support account. I have sent it in return. I expect you will get a Vivaldi!

When I get your Gregorian Antenna tomorrow to my main account, I will send it in return and you should get Gregorian Antenna back.

Assuming you do, please send it to me as many times as you need !

Best Wishes
Harcourt

Oh well...
Guys, hold the breath - I'M BACK!!!
But looks like GI tricks are still unpredictable - they have restored my game as it was before April crash - buck to level 54! I have @Rainer, @cats and many other previous neighbors in my list! It will be needed to find a way how now reconnect with them... Anyway, my wish list changed, my gifts changed. Wow...
Great to have you back in whatever form GI have managed to deliver! - just keep letting us know what you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom