Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - July 25, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally reached Level 60 - woo-hoo!
After at least three attempts...
Will drink a glass of KVAS!
Ok, hello @gbswales !
I still have an Office chair and can gift it tomorrow if you like.
Could you please send me one Pneumatic cutter as reply?
Someone raising a glass -I am in there and raising one to you as well.

Now - what was it for?..... - Oh yes, I remember - big well done on level 60, that's quite an achievement with this game

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Someone raising a glass -I am in there and raising one to you as well.

Now - what was it for?..... - Oh yes, I remember - big well done on level 60, that's quite an achievement with this game

I can't speak for anyone else here, but it's very comforting to know that in this crazy world, there are things you can still count on.

Thanks King Ralphy!! (y)

Last edited:
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w3itnf6
Username
DAVID_TOAD
@david smith Thank you for the Dispatcher Console - I have enough now to complete my Mission Control Centre. I have the Green Launch Pad and now this, so need to go off and read about space launches. No doubt I will be pestering the good folk here for advice shortly.

And thank you everyone else for the Flight Caterings and repair items - most appreciated, and as I only have around 12 neighbours on here I always have plenty of scope for sending gifts - if you need anything on my list below, please PM me.

David

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
Has someone changed their game name to !!Stevie D!! - the name has suddenly appeared at the top of my neighbour list however it isn't currently linked to anyone in the spreadsheet I keep for gifting and visiting so have no idea who it is. If it is you, or if you know who it is, please reply with your old game name and user ID on this forum.

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Has someone changed their game name to !!Stevie D!! - the name has suddenly appeared at the top of my neighbour list however it isn't currently linked to anyone in the spreadsheet I keep for gifting and visiting so have no idea who it is. If it is you, or if you know who it is, please reply with your old game name and user ID on this forum.
It is @sbibowler , previously AStevie D.

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Friend Code
wc3qty8
Username
mar-
Finally reached Level 60 - woo-hoo!
After at least three attempts...
Will drink a glass of KVAS!
Ok, hello @gbswales !
I still have an Office chair and can gift it tomorrow if you like.
Could you please send me one Pneumatic cutter as reply?
Hi N sent a pneu...cutter i cant spell it, but ill put it on my siggy
An ofcourse a late, congrats!60!

Morning gang - sun is shining here in England - family round for a BBQ later (beer in the fridge already) - going to be a good day!

Have a great day flying - I will be dipping in and out all day. Gifts for today out, and I already have my 20 for tomorrow so starting the list for the day after, but if you gift me I WILL return a gift as soon as I am able!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
@wydaho (Cath Wydaho) Thanks for the fax machines I have enough now as I picked up some from flight drops as well! (I'd almost forgotten you could get items this way!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom