Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 9, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FrqntFlyr, looking for some help with two games.

Friend Code: 041392r2
In Game Username: Thor (items needed)

Level: 71 Stars: 164, Hearts: 10

Reserve Hanger (L2) Safety Cone 2, Fluorescent Lamp 3
Cosmic Fuel Station: 4 Assembly Robot, 4 Spaceship Engine, 4 Laser Level, 1 Robot Tester.

Friend Code: 20xi2eac
In Game Username: THOR2 (items needed)

Level 20 Stars: 20, Hearts: 10, Stars 19

Fuel Station L2: 1 Spare Wire,
Control Tower L3: 1 Text Book, 2 Weather Display

Thanks in advance! :D
Hi, Thor,
I can send laser level after reset. :)

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week! Thank you everyone for the gifts, it is nice to get back to normal now that the event is over. I am keeping my signature updated. Really need 1 more Do Not Disturb Sign and that will complete the last of my Hotels.

Thank you @Captain WH Rollins for the Riveter! 3 more please.
I sent 2 Horn Antenna yesterday to @Red Fox One, let me know what your count is now as you had @Harcourt sending you them as well.
1st of 4 Routers sent to @skiv

FrqntFlyr

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
041392r2
Username
Thor (needed items)
Send out my gifts, thanks for all the received ones. Still have some catching up to do so if you didn't get a gift today, you're on my list for tomorrow.

@FrqntFlyr : send you an invite, only worked 1 code.
@PIRX : send an invite for your new game, do I delete the old one, level 64?

New neighbours are welcome, please tag me or pm if you send an invite.
Vivky, Thor2 has the invite and accepted. I'll send you an invitation from my main account...Thor. Not sure what happened o_O, we'll get this working :)

FrqntFlyr

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
041392r2
Username
Thor (needed items)
I don't think I can send spaceship engine. Could @Cath have sent them? The one I sent is from bear/wydaho. :)
My mistake. Think I hit the "Take" and "Send" button right away and can't tell who it was. :( Let's say it was @Cath because she is so nice (and if it was, thanks Cath). :D So many great gift givers...

FrqntFlyr

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
041392r2
Username
Thor (needed items)
:ROFLMAO: Wasn't begging for thanks. Just wanted to be sure it arrived. I've had random glitches today with gifting - gifts not going through, received gifts showing up twice, etc...
No worries.(y) I just learned about gifting between different levels, that the gift sent may not be what was received. :( I don't like the feeling that it might not have gotten through or unknowingly it was changed/not go through.

FrqntFlyr

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
041392r2
Username
Thor (needed items)
:ROFLMAO: Wasn't begging for thanks. Just wanted to be sure it arrived. I've had random glitches today with gifting - gifts not going through, received gifts showing up twice, etc...
Ha, just figured it out. Someone else sent a laser level and when I accepted, it changed to a Rocket Engine o_O:confused:(n). So I say with confidence, thank you for both your gifts.

FrqntFlyr

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
041392r2
Username
Thor (needed items)
Updated list, items needed. Thanks for your helps!(y)

THOR
Reserve Hanger (L2) 3 Fluorescent Lamp
Cosmic Fuel Station: 4 Assembly Robot, 2 Spaceship Engine, 1 Robot Tester.

...........................................................................................
THOR 2
Fuel Station L2: 1 Steel Frame, 1 Spare Wire,
Control Tower L3: 2 Weather Display
Repair Base L3: 2 Drill Machines, 2 Insulation

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hope everyone is having a great start to the week! Thank you everyone for the gifts, it is nice to get back to normal now that the event is over. I am keeping my signature updated. Really need 1 more Do Not Disturb Sign and that will complete the last of my Hotels.

Thank you @Captain WH Rollins for the Riveter! 3 more please.
I sent 2 Horn Antenna yesterday to @Red Fox One, let me know what your count is now as you had @Harcourt sending you them as well.
1st of 4 Routers sent to @skiv

Have just gifted your second Riveter, it should be in your inbox by now

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Have just gifted one Crucible, will gift the remaining two during this week.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Status