Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 9, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Gifts are out for today (later than usual as been out with friends - usually am on a Thursday).

Many thanks for those received :). Much appreciated.

@KenDuckySmith Congratulations on the 500 stars (y).

Steve
Thanks Steve.
2 yrs 4 months+- playing since Back to School of 2014 with obstacles along the way.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (06.30am GMT London)

Who is the bloody moroon at GI who thought it would be a very good idea to have a pop-up asking me if I were having fun? Then, expect me to click and rate?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@KenDuckySmith - yes indeed much congratulations on your 500 stars - if I were the 'big cheese' at GI - I would reward flyers with not only a banner for reaching 500 stars but also 2 green notes (banner and 1 green note for 150 stars) etc.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I do like that idea! I'm slowly creeping up to 150 stars, it is taking so long. :p

Also, please as a reminder I need 2 more Riveters. ;) Thanks in advance! :D

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I do like that idea! I'm slowly creeping up to 150 stars, it is taking so long. :p

Also, please as a reminder I need 2 more Riveters. ;) Thanks in advance! :D

You should have received a Riveter by now in your inbox - the reward of just a banner is really tight fisted and I do not like tight fisted - hope your well.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

You should have received a Riveter by now in your inbox - the reward of just a banner is really tight fisted and I do not like tight fisted - hope your well.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Wonderful, 1 received, only 1 more to go.
And Yes I am well, thank you! :D Finally starting to feel myself again and I am just about completely over this cold bug that has been kicking around my system for over a week now. All that is left is nose congestion and a bit of drainage/cough. I actually snorted laughing today (something I NEVER do) when a little 5th grader sitting next to me said, "It sounds like your sleeping...but your eyes are open. How do you do that? Why do you sound like that?" So I guess I don't sound as well as I was thinking I did, but at least I feel better. :p

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (07.15am GMT London)

I have a red launcher on the pad - 500 resources would secure a place and then 10,000 coins and a reward chest each - so what are you waiting for?

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Wonderful, 1 received, only 1 more to go.
And Yes I am well, thank you! :D Finally starting to feel myself again and I am just about completely over this cold bug that has been kicking around my system for over a week now. All that is left is nose congestion and a bit of drainage/cough. I actually snorted laughing today (something I NEVER do) when a little 5th grader sitting next to me said, "It sounds like your sleeping...but your eyes are open. How do you do that? Why do you sound like that?" So I guess I don't sound as well as I was thinking I did, but at least I feel better. :p

Good news you are feeling better - as for myself - I've been sweating quite a bit since catching my chill early in the week, most unpleasant an experience, but I've turned the corner and feeling better - upwards and onwards.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Afternoon Aviators (13.00pm GMT London)

All of today's giftable items, Friday 13th January, have just been gifted to my neighbours, my thanks for gifts received throughout this week and all of the past few weeks since my return. Your support has been extraordinary, as always. Following on from this morning's thanks - I also add @Airport Arne and @gorrion to that list.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

D

Deleted member 5399

Thanks all on congrats for 500 star club. lol lot of hard work put into it.
On another note regarding gifting over the weekend. I'm sure you all know that as of this moment anightflyer1 is the only game able to gift Level11 and Pharma lab items. Thus I am doing my best to get much of these gifts out first to those requesting such needs.
I am however very close to Level 71 in #2 city so should be able to start gifting those items from there as well.
So please forgive me if I'm not lol following protocol over the next few days, with everyone needing upper level items. Many of you have multiple accounts on my neighbor list and I will do my best to fulfill them as well.
I do hope you understand.
anight flyer2 gifts out to @jimstreet to @WAMike cyclone4

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom