Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows - Weekly Trading Thread - January 16, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5399

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Flyers (04.40am GMT London)

I would very much like to polish off the remaining giftable items, especially the 2 Riveter's, the Repair Base is the next building upgrade, once I've secured my level 6 runway, I'm not far off achieving this. My thanks in advance.
  • Repair Base (L6) - riveter x2
  • Control Tower (L7) - walkie-talkie x2
  • Control Tower (L8) - demodulator x3
Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Good Morning Aviators (10.40am GMT London)

I've just finished gifting my neighbours gifts for this morning, Sunday 22nd January and have updated my signature page, following all of the gifts received, so far today.

My thanks to @Airport Arne and @Wasted Eagle for the three red launches from this morning, two completed and one to be completed. It has made a big different to my game and brought me much closer to the level 6 runway.

Sunday afternoon lunch - grilled Seabass, steamed new potatoes, Greek salad with dressing and a chilled bottle of white wine.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Airport Arne

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
Arne /item
Good Morning Aviators (10.40am GMT London)

I've just finished gifting my neighbours gifts for this morning, Sunday 22nd January and have updated my signature page, following all of the gifts received, so far today.

My thanks to @Airport Arne and @Wasted Eagle for the three red launches from this morning, two completed and one to be completed. It has made a big different to my game and brought me much closer to the level 6 runway.

Sunday afternoon lunch - grilled Seabass, steamed new potatoes, Greek salad with dressing and a chilled bottle of white wine.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I appreciate your company and am glad to help boosting you game :) (y)

ucaptain lole

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wzuh4ep
Username
ucaptain lole
Here is the list @ucaptain lole @skiv (Credit to @flip123 )

Also if you go to the Airport City Wikia page you can find most of the thing you will need for a particular building.

Thanks for this. Gonna print it off and keep it on my desk. Really helps. In the event though, I spent the last of my greenies buying the items. I had some land waiting for buildings I had in storage and I thought it better to get the buildings earning.

Thanks again, very useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom